Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 33)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

Hawww :O
You deleted me alsoo?! :O

Oyeee nai.. ROFL Just a 'bunch of them'...  CoolROFL

between read this post..! Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3297922

ALL Sanaya fans are requested to READ and COMMENT on that thread..! Approve They have to..! Evil Smile

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 19 November 2012 at 6:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Luna mujhe PM mil gaya.. ROFL ROFL Bottom line was 'Keep Calling SP.. ROFL 

-HappyBird-

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I kind of liked today's epi but i just don't understand how they gonna do about Arnav character 
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is this show is way more popular than I had imagined! True or untrue, I hope no show ever touches IPK's  level of popularity, unless it has SaRun in it again...I know it's sadistic but I can't help itEmbarrassed

Tongue ...yeah guys...ippknd is banned in ma sisters school...i am from kerala...there is such a huge fan following for ippknd that you ever can imagine...wdin college's schools the hot topic is always our arnav khushi...the craziness got much hyper after the kidnap track wd the romance blooming nd also during payash marriage..i remember myself talking nonstop to ma friend during classtym...nd we were always caught by most of the teachers..same is the case in ma sisters school namely christ central school...in middle of all this craziness one day a complaint was spread in the principal's desk from one of the parents that their child is no longer studying who was in 10th std..the reason the parent came up wd the complaint is that there is such a serial in starplus ippknd for which the child is such ADDICTED..that she doesnt miss any telecast nd retelecast...nd this also continues in the computer too..the complaint was taken seriously...nd then there came a team of teachers in the school whose main aim is to find out children who watches tv during 8.00pm-8.30pm...many of the children lied that they are not a fan of ippknd ..but soon the team found out that when the students reached schools just before the first bell some crazy fellows write in the black boards the main scenes that aired in the ippknd the previous day for those who couldnt watch ippknd due to restriction(writing in black boards becoz the population in one class is high so not possible to speak at a tym to everyone
)...so the principal announced that talking about ippknd is banned in the school let even seeing in home...this was the case months back..then came the news of barun quitting...all the children started crying in groups in every nook nd corner in the school which again result in strict warning from principal...thats the story of ippknd in ma sisss school...i was hell bend on non stop laughing when i heard about it...ippknd rocks...share ur viewsss guysss
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, where have all of you'll disappeared? Am busy with college so can't come here as often as I'd like to, but where r u guys? 
Ok since am free for a lil while before I seriously start working on my project (hopefully), I thought I'd post some pics of Sanaya attending award functions. There is nothing very interesting happening these days except the offscreen drama so I thought I'd post some pics of tintin. 

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
twinny Hug waiting for ur pic fest :) her dresses are so nice...not the recent ones tho...

i think her red one was my fave...urs?

Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
cSanaya Irani

Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani at ITA Awards 2012

http://media.santabanta.com/gal/event/ITA-Awards-2010/ita-awards-2010-12.jpg

Edited by Anam. - 19 November 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternpinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
^^telepathy eh? the first pic u post is my fave...n in that one, all 3 r looking Thumbs Up

second one also i liked...esp the shoes Embarrassed that shade is so pretty :)

Anam...

Go to top