Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 32)

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Flawedshilrun IF-Sizzlerz
Flawedshilrun
Flawedshilrun

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Epic song 4 b*tch gool must see
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3292536
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
@ Nb at the end of day I would say she is better than barun she has guts to tell the truth while barun keeps on saying I don't know
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
FANGIRLING alert..!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Very few people know he was Grasim Mr. India 2005, it's an event sponsored by Aditya Birla group of companies. He won within the 28 contestants that were finalized from the 15000 applications received that year.

His answers for the contest were just... honest and wonderful. Proud to be his fan!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question to qualify for Top 6 from Top 9

Judge, Anita Raj:

Would you rather choose, to be a successful and a bad human being or an unsuccessful and a good human being?

Viraf's answer:

Mam, I'd rather choose to be a unsuccessful and a good human being, because success is perception, but a good human being is a reality and that's what's going to matter

Final common question:

What does the label made in india mean to you and why?

Viraf Phiroz Patel's winning answer:

"Made in India, to me is a reason. A reason to be proud of, a reason to be inspired of, a reason to perspire, to prove to the world that 'made in India', be it person or a product, is a force to reckon with; because I am proud to be made in India."

FAQ with Viraf

- On your sex appeal
Lies in my persona as a whole and not in any particular aspect of it. I have come to believe that deep attraction rarely occurs on the basis of a particular trait of the person but it's the entire disposition including physical and mental attributes.

- How girls react to you
Hmmm... Interesting! Is probably what they say at the first instance. I have this tendency to keep them guessing or speculating. May be its my mechanism of getting to know them while they are making judgements about me or maybe it's just a Gemini trait!

- Your first date
Made me realize that there is so much more to come of it.

- Your first crush
Is still one of the most charming of them all! Typical School teacher case, was rather naively disappointed when she left school within a year to get married and settle down with her hubby to be. Have a silly smile each time I see her with her children even to this day.

- Your most cherished compliment
You seem to be a good human being. I feel there is nothing beyond one's own conscious conviction that he or she is and has been a good human being. This compliment fortifies that conviction within me and helps me keep going on to be a better one.

- Love & romance...
In my case taken easy to start with but seriously as it gets older. I kind of enjoy the initial flirting that starts off and then the deeper emotions that start coming into the picture. Bottom line for me remains that it starts with physical attraction but it positively requires mental stimulation to sustain it.

- Would you ask a girl out if you liked her but didn't know her well?

Well if I liked her, I would like to know her better before I took things further. For that eventually I would need to ask her out. If she too would be interested then she would give us a chance and say yes but if not would give her space and then try later suitably.

- What if you fell short of money on a date?
Would be embarrassed about it initially but the eventually be honest about it and make the most of whatever I/we are left with or use VISA power.

- Your dream date
Would definitely include the sea view, sea food, red wine, live violin and piano playing in the background and with someone single, with a wonderful laughter, grace and pure heart who I could share a chemistry with.

- Would you dress to impress a girl?
Honestly yes I would! All that effort that goes into dressing up requires motivation. So definitely would not shy away from dressing up for the lady.

- Flirtations...
Happen often pleasantly only while I am single! I would like my partner feel secure about me when I am in a relationship. So big no if I not single; but if single, Carry on flirting would be the slogan!

- Marriage...
Would like to be madly in love with the person and be absolutely ready for all the joys, responsibilities and challenges that it brings along. I would like to let the urge to nest and settle to naturally occur within me and then take the step. Guess I'll make a better and happier husband, father, son in law, brother in law and person that way!

- Are women a necessary evil?
No! They are necessary to evolve.
It would be silly to belittle each others roles or evaluate whose is more vital.
Woman is blessed with the privilege of childbirth and man with the responsibility to help her enjoy that privilege in the best way he can. Both are to complement each others lives and supplement their existence to being a fruitful and meaningful one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-MagicLanternpinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey guyz, a note of caution: This FC is made for people who love Sanaya and appreciate/criticize her and NOT to bash others like Gul, etc etc.. Embarrassed Criticism is OK, but name calling nai.. :)

So please dont use such terms like bitch etc.. Embarrassed Warna mods pitai lagaein ge hum sab ki.. LOL

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 18 November 2012 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
^ thank you, sumi Embarrassed

Nb! Hellooos <3

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Deleted ALOT of people from my buddy list today.. :( Feeling bad.. :( But i want to MOVE ON in the right way..! Had enough of fictional world fantasies. Now back to real world..

Although Paki people ne phir se Star Plus chala diya.. Angry ROFL ROFL  I hope i dont have to eat my words and start getting attracted to TV dramas again..! Stern Smile

And FCians..! All of you..! I miss you all SO much yaar..! Zee, shilpi, aanchal, anam and all gayab people.. :( Heart

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 19 November 2012 at 3:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-MagicLantern

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hawww :O
You deleted me alsoo?! :O

CandYlicious_S

Go to top