Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

man i missed kbc...wonder why i  never got down to watching it ...he actually makes u feel like a woman ...gosh i love himEmbarrassed...the gazebo scene with kajol was Blushing...man i remember we must have all been so little then...  he evoked emotions in me until which i didn't even know existed ...he was  was our introduction to romance

@bold - how true! Embarrassed

as for kbc , its all on YT (some real dedicated SRK fan i m ever grateful too) in case u wanna watch it...his wit n his charm were on full throttle on that show! :)

@red - oh ya...i rem that DDLJ scene wid kajol...the fake morning after wid 'lipstick ke nishaan'...i was so young that time (n u toh must have been even younger) that i didnt even understand why srk n kajol were laughing while shooting it ROFLROFL i was like, wots funny in that?? just another scene! it took a few yrs for my dimaag ka batti to jalo! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternnb2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

man i missed kbc...wonder why i  never got down to watching it ...he actually makes u feel like a woman ...gosh i love himEmbarrassed...the gazebo scene with kajol was Blushing...man i remember we must have all been so little then...  he evoked emotions in me until which i didn't even know existed ...he was  was our introduction to romance

@bold - how true! Embarrassed

as for kbc , its all on YT (some real dedicated SRK fan i m ever grateful too) in case u wanna watch it...his wit n his charm were on full throttle on that show! :)

@red - oh ya...i rem that DDLJ scene wid kajol...the fake morning after wid 'lipstick ke nishaan'...i was so young that time (n u toh must have been even younger) that i didnt even understand why srk n kajol were laughing while shooting it ROFLROFL i was like, wots funny in that?? just another scene! it took a few yrs for my dimaag ka batti to jalo! LOL
yeh yeh i'll look up for it...i know it used to all go abv our headsLOLLOL...i loved that scene too...ddlg is one of those films we could even show our kids and even they'd be able to connect with the romance...timeless classic...those days were diff...i am so glad i grew up on his romance...our current  generation alas hasn't grown up on such films ..in recent times the only romantic film i liked was jvm other than that most are such forgettable films...even veer zaara was fab...the do pal scene when she goes to see him one last time before her wedding was like fab...both preity and him were fab...

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 November 2012 at 11:46am

moodie.foodienb2011

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
 srk yash chopra ...what a wining combo...what a beautiful sceneEmbarrassed...

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 November 2012 at 11:47am

moodie.foodienb2011

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
^^thats true...they dont make movies like that anymore...even yashraj movies or kjo ones have lost that touch...or maybe its that the demand has changed...so thats y

yep, jab ve met was one...u know initially i used to feel khushi was loosely based on geet's character n was so glad...but wot the CVs have done wid her character Angry not such a fan of veer zaara tho cuz that sorta timless romance goes over my head LOL i liked srk n preity in KHNH more...infact that remains my go-to movie till date..!  

MagicLanternnb2011

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

^^thats true...they dont make movies like that anymore...even yashraj movies or kjo ones have lost that touch...or maybe its that the demand has changed...so thats y

yep, jab ve met was one...u know initially i used to feel khushi was loosely based on geet's character n was so glad...but wot the CVs have done wid her character Angry not such a fan of veer zaara tho cuz that sorta timless romance goes over my head LOL i liked srk n preity in KHNH more...infact that remains my go-to movie till date..!  
i feel that too...probably they are too scared to delve into that area knowing the gennext...yeh khushi was loosely based on geet infact when the promos first came out most of us had thought it was tv's jvm...they are same yet different in many ways...btw shilpi have u seen khnh's deleted scenes...u should watch srk and jaya's scene where he asks her never to forget him...what a heart breaking scene...a very beautiful scene but somehow karan felt it didn't go with the narrative so didn't retain it in the movie ...

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 November 2012 at 12:00pm

moodie.foodienb2011

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

i feel that too...probably they are too scared to delve into that area knowing the gennext...yeh khushi was loosely based on geet infact when the promos first came out most of us had thought it was tv's jvm...they are same yet different in many ways...btw shilpi have u seen khnh's deleted scenes...u should watch srk and jaya's scene where he asks her never to forget him...what a heart breaking scene...a very beautiful scene but somehow karan felt it didn't go with the narrative so didn't retain it in the movie ...

i have seem few of the deleted scenes...but not the one u mention...cuz i normally stick to the funny ones...will catch it now...thanks :)

MagicLanternnb2011

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

u can catch that scene towards the end arnd 27 mins

g2g nowHug
tc & gn

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodienb2011pinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
TFS sonu Hug  strong scene...tho m glad it wasnt in the movie...i already cried buckets in the hall...i dunno wot this wud have done. 

i shud get going too...gnite Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top