Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 151

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@Nb they have na Sp has officially given statement .. that is in their website 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 29)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Paro-

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296392

Read this .. should i believe her?

nb2011

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296392

this post

nb2011

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Its been really busy these days for most of us with the happenings on IPKKDN but after reading a few posts today i can't help but feel sorry for you guys...

You guys are being unreasonable...

Well i don't think how much of this post will help you see things in a better light, but nevertheless i am still going to try

Tell me what makes you think that Barun and Guls interview was scripted? That Gul Made Barun say all those things? And Sanaya too in her radio interview?

You guys claim to know your fav stars...Is that all you know them?

Everybody knows that BS and SI are do not twist words they are straight forward what's in their heart is what they speak...

Why is everybody targeting Gul Khan...This is the same woman who along with her team created ASR and KKG...She is one woman who believes in Mills and Boon type stories and is so passionate about then, the result of which is the characters you see today...When she created the Character, when she helped and had a huge hand in making Barun the famous star that he is what makes you think she would want to chuck him off? What good would come of it?

I know all of you are upset, you want BS to stay back well even we do, but bashing the Makers, Sanaya Irani and the rest is not the solution...In this case there is no solution because BS is leaving no matter what...
Barun is an actor by profession, but the human being that he is does not believe in doing things his heart does not give him consent for...He has made up his mind, he wants to go...and if still you want to do anything about it, you have to try and make his mind change because the PH and SP are very much keen on having him in the show. What can they do when he does not want to stay back???

Guys understand things would be much easier for all if BS just stayed back, but at the end of the day when he wants to leave, when he is tired and does not want to pursue this role further...The only thing you can do is hold a gun to his temple and threaten him to not quit, but still the underlying line is he will be doing things half-heartedCry

I am nobody to tell anything actually because you are fans, the junta...and when you have been attached to somebody or some show to a huge extent, you have no idea how to react when that's taken away from you...

But please think about it guys...I am sure your understand that this is not just hard on you but also on the channel and PH too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011CandYlicious_S

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

-Paro-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top