Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 26)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Helloss :)

Just dropped by :p

Abt to sleep now ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternnb2011CandYlicious_Sght_shona_4evr

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
happy belated bday Sumi HugHugHugHugHug hope u had a fun day...n wish u a wonderful year ahead...its been gr8 knowing ya Embarrassed the first person i met in this FC :D

mixed feelings for sanaya's interview...she sounded blunt but i think her responses were very diplomatic at a lot of levels...part of the job, i guess! just that barun did it in a rehearsed manner (apparently) n she did it her way :p

n yes, i agree wid the fact...the furore is big not just cuz barun is leaving but becuz a) they are breaking a story abt ArHi which have been built up as soulmates from day 1 and b) drop in content n an even lousier execution of the same...(for chrissake..the CVs put up their hands saying we are done wid our story and asked fans for ideas to continue the track...!! Wacko it doesnt get more unprofessional than THAT!)...so the PH has been under fire for a longgg time n its just that barun leaving was prolly the saturation point for the fans...hence the extreme reactions!

n its for the all these reasons, that i still want the show to end. as for the new guy (viraf or anyone else) i dun think it'd be good career move...cuz i honestly dont believe the show will survive for long after ArHi separate...the fans have had it TILL HERE already (even wid SaRun)!

MagicLanternnb2011CandYlicious_Sght_shona_4evrpinky_blueskies

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hey pinky n shilpi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

happy belated bday Sumi Hug hope u had a fun day...n wish u a wonderful year ahead...its been gr8 knowing ya Embarrassed the first person i met in this FC :D

mixed feelings for sanaya's interview...she sounded blunt but i think her responses were very diplomatic at a lot of levels...part of the job, i guess! just that barun did it in a rehearsed manner (apparently) n she did it her way :p

n yes, i agree wid the fact...the furore is big not just cuz barun is leaving but becuz a) they are breaking a story abt ArHi which have been built up as soulmates from day 1 and b) drop in content n an even lousier execution of the same...(for chrissake..the CVs put up their hands saying we are done wid our story and asked fans for ideas to continue the track...!! Wacko it doesnt get more unprofessional than THAT!)...so the PH has been under fire for a longgg time n its just that barun leaving was prolly the saturation point for the fans...hence the extreme reactions!

n its for the all these reasons, that i still want the show to end. as for the new guy (viraf or anyone else) i dun think it'd be good career move...cuz i honestly dont believe the show will survive for long after ArHi separate...the fans have had it TILL HERE already (even wid SaRun)!

Thanks alot shilpi..!!!!!!!!!! Hug   Hug   My day just got a little better after i came to this FC.. LOL Warna it was going crap and still is.. =P

Hmmm so you have same views as me and sonu have..! Embarrassed

I would like to see how story goes after new guy's entry..! I am a total Viraf fan girl nowadays so i think it would be hard to resist the show when two of my favourites are paired opposite in the same serial.. Day Dreaming ROFL 

I have shared my bit in saving ArHi story..! Sent mails, signed petitions.. lol .. LOL Is se ziyada i cant help.. Just wish Barun all the best.! Heart

In my mind, ArHi story finished finished with their marriage..! Bas..! Heart

-HappyBird-MagicLanternnb2011moodie.foodiepinky_blueskies

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternnb2011CandYlicious_Spinky_blueskiesAnam...

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I love what she is wearing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodienb2011Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the pic LunaSmile

Her onscreen behna seemed to have worn the exact same dress at the SBS party

-HappyBird-MagicLanternnb2011moodie.foodiepinky_blueskies

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
yeah same to same dress .. i wonder  did they shared same dress or brought same dress :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodienb2011

Go to top