Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 24)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by freefalling

I hate people giving other people  false hope about Barun staying in the show ...

If he stays i would be the HAPPIEST..! But just to have him back, i am not going to believe any aira ghaira with an 'inside news' to calm down fans and earn some points in IPK forum's Hall Of Fame..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-MagicLanternpinky_blueskies

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
We then asked her about the possible impact on the show and its popularity post Barun quitting. Angry fans have threatened via mails (we also received similar mails) that they would stop watching the show if their favourite man leaves. They also want Star Plus to stop Barun from throwing in the towel. To which, Suzana replied, "We have always maintained that a character is bigger for us. An actor is important in setting up the character of course, but people connect and relate more to characters than only actors. "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@sumi: ur a delena shipper too...29th November Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
things are looking good for delena ...i love damon ...i am obsessed with the guy...my wallpaer ,cellphone it's just him everywhere...i want a damon in my life too...

CandYlicious_S

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Sumi see i have no problem about srk kissing but kissing kat is undigestable 4 me i mean 1st of all he broked his rule n i am disappointed that he never kissed md, jc n specially kajol yaar.

CandYlicious_S

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

I think he is gone for good  the friction head of SP also confirmed this news today in TC article
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

Sonu.. ROFL Viraf ki phanki's ko bula kay bhag gayee.. ROFL 
ROFLROFLROFLwe sanaya phankas are so resilient ...always have such obsessive fan groups pitted against us...wonder who's going to be next...not viraf plsss...

In case of MoNaya, we were really very very very lucky..!! Embarrassed Majority Mohit fans are the sweetest of the lot..! Heart I love them all.. <3

But yeah legendary fans and bunch of peoplez  are enough to make my head spin.! ROFL Though i LOVE Barun LOTS..! Embarrassed But when fans starts idolizing actors, things go messy. Stern Smile

Viraf fans are khatarnak waise.. ROFL Evil Smile I have come across MANY in his IF profile.. LOL
most mohit fans are good...i love barun too but the guy is always sitting on the fence...kitna confused hain har line sooch samajkar bolta hain no wonder he stammers...thinks something says something ..he's best when the spotlight is not on him i love that barun the most ...our goofy barun

I love his antiques too.. He is a very grounded person.. Embarrassed But his commitment issues is what makes me sad.. :( And IPK is suffering :(

But i wish him all the best in future.! Hug  I hope he makes it big :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-MagicLantern

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

@sumi: ur a delena shipper too...29th November Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
things are looking good for delena ...i love damon ...i am obsessed with the guy...my wallpaer ,cellphone it's just him everywhere...i want a damon in my life too...

Yeah same here..! Watched the latest epi of season 4 and i am thrilled..! Silly  Damon is the ULTIMATE charmer man.! Day Dreaming There is NO match of this actor..! Bas..! <3 Blushing

Acha guys gotta go now.! Hug Byee.! Hug

MagicLantern

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
if barun had films like what shushant has in his kitty today i would be happy to let barun go...man i actually envy shushant's  line up of films

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-CandYlicious_Sght_shona_4evr

Go to top