Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new FC everyone <3

Title credit: Sumi :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-nb2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new FC !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Congrats for new fc

pinky_blueskies

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
lovely thread pinky...congrats guys

pinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanks pinku for the new thread Hug love the title Sumi Embarrassed  

this can never be said enuf - SANAYA ROCKS Cool wish her d very veryyy best for the future :D

@Anam - TFS the pics in the last thread...i love how aarav (dunno his real name) is all hooked into the ipad...typical kid LOL <3

@sonu - awwwiesss...its so adorable to see someone fangirling on SRK...i can SO relate to it...wen he chooses to bring out his charm, he's invincible Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternnb2011pinky_blueskies

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

this can never be said enuf - SANAYA ROCKS Cool wish her d very veryyy best for the future :D

@Anam - TFS the pics in the last thread...i love how aarav (dunno his real name) is all hooked into the ipad...typical kid LOL <3

@sonu - awwwiesss...its so adorable to see someone fangirling on SRK...i can SO relate to it...wen he chooses to bring out his charm, he's invincible Day Dreaming
so true shilpi...the best part is that it's so effortless and he does it with so much conviction  u actually feel like he communicates to u through the screen ...everytime he throws a look at  the heroine for a moment i feel it's for meEmbarrassed which doesn't happen to me with any other actor...i really envy gauri...haha i remember even my gauri looks so smitten...she's usually indifferent to any advances but even she can't resist srk's charm

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 November 2012 at 11:09am

moodie.foodienb2011

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

@sonu - awwwiesss...its so adorable to see someone fangirling on SRK...i can SO relate to it...wen he chooses to bring out his charm, he's invincible Day Dreaming
so true shilpi...the best part is that it's so effortless and he does it with so much conviction  u actually feel like he communicates to u through the screen ...everytime he throws a look at  the heroine for a moment i feel it's for meEmbarrassed which doesn't happen to me with any other actor...i really envy gauri...haha i remember even my gauri looks so smitten...she's usually indifferent to any advances but even she can't resist srk's charm

@bold - i knoww...rem i was once telling u abt him hosting KBC n the little tit bits that i used to love...gosh, it was the smallest of things (like a hand on his heart, or a flying kiss)...but it used to make me all crazy SillyBlushing  Silly  his connection wid the audience is just WOW for me..like u r the only one! Embarrassed see, he gets me crazy everytime! LOL

MagicLanternnb2011

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ght_sajan

@bold - i knoww...rem i was once telling u abt him hosting KBC n the little tit bits that i used to love...gosh, it was the smallest of things (like a hand on his heart, or a flying kiss)...but it used to make me all crazy SillyBlushing  Silly  his connection wid the audience is just WOW for me..like u r the only one! Embarrassed see, he gets me crazy everytime! LOL

man i missed kbc...wonder why i  never got down to watching it ...he actually makes u feel like a woman ...gosh i love himEmbarrassed...the gazebo scene with kajol was Blushing...man i remember we must have all been so little then...  he evoked emotions in me which i didn't even know existed until then ...he was  was our introduction to romance

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 November 2012 at 11:29am

moodie.foodienb2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top