Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 151

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I hope everyone is safe in Mumbai ...heard there is panic cause Bal Thackeray is dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 16)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
coming to the interview i have mixed feelings here...i loved san's interview coz she didn't mince words a far cry from barun who's always sitting on the fence... i agree with san's pov  we don't know them personally and hence the below the belt comments are uncalled for...gul was our fav escape mechanism refusing to believe that it could be barun who wanted to quit afterall... but wishing for the show to end is nowhere wrong in my eyes...who wants to see substandard content on tv...at the end of the day the junta only decides what they want to see...san doesn't have her facts right most people are demanding a closure due to the poor content and not just barun's exit...agreed it fueled the reactions but this was going to happen sooner or later...coming to san i am disappointed that she wants  to keep being a part of a show which is so low on content...come on she deserves better but if she herself can't see it i don't think even i should bother...as a fan i have always wished for her to do the best work but this whole ipk incident has thought me a great lesson to never let actors govern our lives...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodienb2011pinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Fari..! Hug      And i am sorry everyone, i am in a really bad mood today..! Ouch

I agree whole heartedly sonu! I dont like Sanaya's decision to stick to the show when it is having such a crappy storyline now.. But who knows, may be its her CONTRACT with SP that she does'nt have a choice now. I dont know whatever the reasons may be, but as a well wisher of Sanaya, I would wish her to explore her talent a bit more creatively.. Embarrassed

I would'nt blame her for not having her facts right nor even Barun because these two pagals are technologically blind.. LOL Idhar udhar ki aadhi baatein suni hongi.. Ermm You know, media, or their other technologically active co-actors. Tongue

Regarding her statement for taking fan's wishes for granted, I would disagree.. Because THIS girl from day 1 has been giving credit to her whole fandom for making her who she is and making them popular. Embarrassed
For the FIRST time i saw her speaking for herself and i HOPE she starts continuing to do so with respect to speaking up for her on-screen character also.. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternnb2011pinky_blueskies

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
hey nb
how was diwali

nb2011

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb2011

Belated happy birthday sumiHug

Thanks nb.! Hug

nb2011

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
So no shooting tomorrow cause Mumbai is close tomorrow? What they gonna show when Sanaya goes to London and also this is last week of Barun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternnb2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top