SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 115

Posted: 11 years ago
I am really excited to see who is the lead opposite Sanaya be in her next show
Best thing about Sanaya apart from being great actress is that she can create Chemistry with anybody
i think we should move over to the next thread...
Originally posted by ght_sajan

gosh to someone who's not watched tvd i wonder how the synopsis sounds likeπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I know right sonu.  πŸ˜†

The best part is my brother is a TVD/DeLena fan too so it makes it even more fun to watch TVD .. 😎

I would watch Sanaya with Gautam, Viraf.. ANYONE (but he shud be a good actor).. πŸ˜† 😳 Just give me Sanaya <3 I miss my girl <3 :((
same here.i just want her back soon...the poor girl could do with a two three month break...she's worked her ass off...
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I know right sonu.  πŸ˜†

The best part is my brother is a TVD/DeLena fan too so it makes it even more fun to watch TVD .. 😎

I would watch Sanaya with Gautam, Viraf.. ANYONE (but he shud be a good actor).. πŸ˜† 😳 Just give me Sanaya <3 I miss my girl <3 :((
so good u have company...though there are times i am glad i watch it all aloneπŸ˜‰
SLB hasn't done any tv before so I don't know if he will be good or bad. Saraswatichandra does not seem to be the kind of show I'd like to watch Sanaya in. I haven't ever watched gautam rode except in portions of baa, bahu aur baby so I don't really know much about him. I want to see Sanaya in a more young, urban sort of a show.