Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 112)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Sad that of all shows, IPK had to end the way it did

Raj Baddhan [email protected]

#IPKKND ended on Friday night with a huge audience on Star Plus UK, details here:http://ow.ly/fLzTL 

'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' ends on a ratings high

Star Plus' much loved show 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' ended on Friday night (30th November) with a huge audience.

According to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia from Attentional, an audience of 215,000 tuned into the final episode between 20:00 – 20:30 – One of the biggest ever audiences for the show. It peaked further towards the final minutes of the programme ending with 234,400.

Further good news for the show was that its late night repeat at 23:00 got the channel 52,900 extra viewers tuning in – peaking at 62,900 during the course of the show.

'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' has undoubtedly been one of Star Plus' most successful shows – it was ended abruptly due to its lead actor Barun Sobti announcing his desire to leave the show. The production house and the channel decided to wrap up the show on a high rather than continuing it with a replacement actor or new stars.

The production house changed the storyline in the last minute by awarding its lead character Khushi the Mrs India title. Even though Sobti who played Arnav featured in the last couple of episodes – his scenes were added in separately as the star had finished shooting for the show before last weekend's Star Parivaar Live event in UK.

It remains to be seen if 'Kaali – Ek Punar Avtaar', which launches in the weekday 20:00 slot can sustain the viewership that 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' did over the past 18 months.

Above data is an overnight rating – and may change slightly after consolidated figures become available in seven days from BARB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
^^ Ouch Broken Heart Disapprove

Anam this makes me feel even more bad and nostalgic.. </3 :'(

@sonu: I know.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming DeLena are one stealy couple i have veer seen..! Silly  I am just scared and skeptical about this syre bond thingy.. Ermm I hope Elena has genuine feelings for Damon rather than feeling FORCED to feel something for him.. :( It would break Damon's heart into pieces.. Broken Heart Ouch That man deserves to be loved..! <33

I read a spoiler by the writer that syre bond doesn't affect emotions, love and ahem ahem.. Embarrassed So MAY be there IS a hope that the feelings are genuine although she MIGHT be syred to him..

@Anam: I would LOVE to see these two Parsis paired together.. Day Dreaming  They would make one sizzling pair..! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternpinky_blueskies

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-MagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@anam: i know he's such a cool guy...i am sure he's won over a lot of people by his class act...
@sumi: oh yeh heard that one too julie plec made that statement...caroline and stefan are however hell bent on proving otherwise...abt the two brothers they love each other and ready to do anything for the other  but i have always seen damon being happy for stefan but stefan just can't get himself to do that for damon when it concerns elena...i know she's broken his heart several times in the past not this time after giving him some hope...gosh the particular scene in season 3 where she chooses to go to back to stefan broke my heart..damon looked so helpless and vulnerable then ...not again she either needs to embrace his love or leave him for good he can't always come second to someone ...

can't help but think what would it be like if ipk was given a chance.CryCry...

Edited by ght_sajan - 03 December 2012 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Exactly sonu..! The bond of Salvatore brothers is the next bond that i ADORE after DeLena..! Embarrassed But the fact is that Stephan really IS finding it hard to come upto the terms of accepting that Elena has feeling for Damon.. And i cant blame him too because he was always shown as a more vulnerable one.. :( 

But at the same time this guy Damon, has ALWAYS met rejection at the name of love.. Be it by Catherine or by Elena..  His BEST friend Alarick left him too. :(( He DESERVES to be loved too. <33 And i HOPE thats the case.. <3 And i HOPE Stephan and Caroline's theories are proved to be wrong.. :/

@nb: Really man.! Embarrassed I am SO glad to have this place.. Day Dreaming A place FOR Sanaya fans, WITH Sanaya fans and IN Celebrity forums (not in IPK).. ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-MagicLanternpinky_blueskies

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

Exactly sonu..! The bond of Salvatore brothers is the next bond that i ADORE after DeLena..! Embarrassed But the fact is that Stephan really IS finding it hard to come upto the terms of accepting that Elena has feeling for Damon.. And i cant blame him too because he was always shown as a more vulnerable one.. :( 

But at the same time this guy Damon, has ALWAYS met rejection at the name of love.. Be it by Catherine or by Elena..  His BEST friend Alarick left him too. :(( He DESERVES to be loved too. <33 And i HOPE thats the case.. <3 And i HOPE Stephan and Caroline's theories are proved to be wrong.. :/

@nb: Really man.! Embarrassed I am SO glad to have this place.. Day Dreaming A place FOR Sanaya fans, WITH Sanaya fans and IN Celebrity forums (not in IPK).. ROFL 
@bold:ur right ...i would still rate the brothers bond higher than delena..delena  still have to get there we've only seen damon's love for elena till now...i love how the brothers don't blink an eyelid before doin things for the other be it  stefan giving himself to klaus or damon tuning abby into a vampire despite winning the toss ...they've always been there for each other and surprisingly  the elena link has somehow got them closer than they have ever been..in an odd way she binds them together

Edited by ght_sajan - 03 December 2012 at 6:56am

pinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
We also called up Mohit but his phone was switched off. On probing from our sources we learnt that Mohit apparently is out of Mumbai and is spending some cosy personal moments with his belle Sanaya (Irani). So we let them be at peace and enjoy precious moments of togetherness.
tc article

pinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
sumi: awww sumi ur dpSillyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Go to top