Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 108)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@anam: perhaps the viewers should never have been instrumental in this manner for the unceremonious closure of the show...should have let the show die a natural death instead of this ...but honestly things turned very ugly and it has left a very bad taste in my mouth and i truly believe the audience along with the makers are responsible for the closure...nobody is denying here that the viewers  have been instrumental in what happened yes they are to a very large extent  but hasn't the ph done enough.won't comment on the whole barun fiasco coz honestly we don't know what transpired between them the issue here was the content and substandard episodes that were dished out...the ph has been resting on past laurels for long now but how  long could this go on for...

but honestly i want this madness  to stop...gosh i have seen this happen  with ght and don't want history repeating itself...people need to learn and accept sanaya barun with other people...viewers can't have such unreasonable demands...hope san's next show is not with 4 lions and the same team...if she comes back with the same team and barun's not a part of it wonder what these guys would do then...sunshine and yashraj are going to be my pick...

Edited by ght_sajan - 01 December 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I don't know how to exactly say this, but we've always said that Sanaya's honest and genuine.. And those are some of the qualities we like most about her.. Now, with all this happening she's upset and angry, she's bound to be! And no one blames hers for that because she has every right to be so! Thus I personally am glad that she said what's on her mind because that is what I like about her the most! I know that she's being quite harsh blaming the fans like that, but its true.. Yes, there were issues behind the screen, as Akshay said in his tweet, but the trigger was all the fans reaction. I know I'm not really one to talk because I hadn't really been watching the show even for SaRun.. So I wouldn't have seen it after the killed off ASR.
I don't blame Barun, not at all.. But the fact remains that the show was shut because he left.. Again, don't blame him for leaving! It would have been hard on Sanaya and everyone else to lose 3 original cast members (Barun, Akshay and Deepali).. 4 if you count Abhaas.. And SI for one has been close to each one of them.. And the very fact that she chose to continue with the show shows that she somehow trusts it. I mean.. She NEEDS a break.. And she has a contract with SP so technically she has a job.. She could have left.. She could have told them to shut the show.. But she supported the show.. The change.. Everything.. And while I agree that the storylines have been crap.. There is no denying that there were ppl starting the show for Viraf.. Even though there were more leaving. I don't know if you guess understood what I'm saying but I was kind of glad that she took her anger or whatever out through the interviews.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-AnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3316244
a good post...helped me see things in a diff light...gave me a better understanding of the things san said...

AnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Hellooo to my NEW DP.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Silly Blushing

Hey girls.! Hug    You all have discussed everything so I would just give my two cents.. Embarrassed   I just know this that people bashing Sanaya, cant SEE that Sanaya is in a 'vulnerable' situation.. And for having a HEART she is being bashed..! =/  For thinking about those workers and technical team, she is regarded as 'Mother Teressa' Thumbs Down  Is she insecure about her career? HELL no.! The girl has Mashallah, many offers lined up for her and she is glad and happy that her hardwork is finally being paid off.. But it takes ALOT of time and effort for her team to get new jobs.. Had the show died its natural death, they could've planned for their future beforehand, and the SHOCK would not be THAT much.. After all, shows are not meant to last for years.. But just within FIVE days their lives changed abruptly and they are jobless now.. No time to think for their future ahead.

Then question arises.. WHY IS SHE ANGRY then..? Its because the 'fans' in whom she believed that they love her equally and whom she though that they like to see her on TV, the SAME fans were the REASON why she has lost her job.. THOSE poor crew ppl lost their jobs.. The same fans signed petitions that they dont want to watch Sanaya, IF Barun is NOT in the show.. And i am guilty to be one of them who wanted the show to get closed.. Cry But i didnt want it SO SOON Cry ..

And believe me, i have seen those posts where people wrote their experience of calling SP.. MAJORITY of them made their point to the operators that.. No Barun=No IPKKND..
Fans should have made their point abit more  clear, that they cant see a New man for Khushi and thats why they cant afford to lose ASR, (read Barun).. INSTEAD, the fans gave a WRONG picture that their whole point of watching the show is ONLY Barun.. Without him, they would boycott the show.. And the SAME info, would have been passed to Sanaya and the team.. And THIS is the reason, why Sanaya is disappointed by the fans.. This is a blow to her that uptil now, her hardwork meant nothing to her 'fans' . SHE..  meant NOTHING to her fans..  They wont even give a chance to the show IF Barun is not in he picture with her. She DESERVED a chance guys.. Uptil now, she has never disappointed her fans and stuck with the show even when the other lead was not there and in every high and low, she kept entertaining us.. Ouch

She was ALWAYS there for us.. But were WE there for her..?? NO.. When she NEEDED our support we were NOT there for her and she has ALL the reasons to be mad at fans, for taking her for granted and making her realize that she meant NOTHING to the so-called SaRun fans.. Ouch And i dont think people would have done the same thing if Sanaya was leaving.. Saying is something, but i have understood this fangroup a HELL lot in this 1.5 years.. They can  make efforts to try and read other people's eyes to understand them and think that they are in PAIN.. But i am sorry to say, if they cant understand the same depth behind Sanaya's anger and hurt, then they were never understood her nor can they EVER.!

And i dont even think Barun had quit the show completely.. He MAY have come back to the show after his break. There WAS a CHANCE that our show could have bounced back. It deserved a chance.. But the fickleness, and impulsiveness of the  fans made Sanaya and team, suffer.. And the show met its untimely death :( Our show HAD the potential to bounce back.. :(

But chalo, whatever happens, is for its OWN good.. Embarrassed Big smile May be God has written even better things for Sanaya and her team's future.. Embarrassed I just pray that just like MJHT times, Sanaya gets a SANE group of fans in future..! Hug    Hug     A girl with a golden heart, WILL get her due SOON.. Abhi Nahin, iss ka matlab yeh nai kay kabhi nahin.. :) God is noticing everything and He will do justice.. :) Ameen..! <333

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 02 December 2012 at 1:13am

-HappyBird-MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I just wish she does'nt generalize that ALL her fans wanted this to happen. OuchThere are MANY of fans who wanted to watch this show FOR Sanaya.. <3  There are many of us who are just craving to see her on out TV screens be it with anyone,, <3  Heart There are many of us who love the asli wali Sanaya Irani.! Heart Heart The REAL Rockstar,brutally honest Sanaya.. Heart Cool

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
@Sonu- I wonder if a character like Falak can work on Indian TV, it will definitely break the 'goody-goody' female lead trend. But the main problem is that writers don't know what a grey character is, they end up painting it full black Ermm But I hope I hope she gets to do Falak or Khirad or a character among the lines of Sarah even! Something on those lines would be amazing Day Dreaming

I wanted to come back to you on Shehr- e- zaat. Now that i have time better make the most of it- Overall I Loved the show. Mahira was truly amazing in her portrayal. Though I didn't feel connected towards the end. I couldn't in a way feel the characters. No blame on the actors but the director, it all happened too quick towards the last few episodes. With time Falak and her mother's equation was another reason the show stood out. Their scenes were exceptional, with the acting prowess of both the ladies. I particularly loved the incident of the lil boy meeting the accident, and Falak visiting their Home. It moved me to tears :')

The question you had earlier raised regarding Nani asking Falak to forgive Salman, that how could she? I do have an answer for that, however i question Falak's capability to have followed the words into action, It meant Falak had reached and grasped the concept of Islam completely, yet i couldn't digest this, maybe because I felt the ending was rushed.

Forgiveness plays a very important role, it cleans the heart. 
I will copy paste an excerpt from a lovely article - Forgiveness- The Glue For a Broken Heart
"Oh Allah I'm not forgiving them for their own sake, rather I am forgiving them as a sign of gratitude to You for steering me clear of those desires. I'm forgiving them out of my love for You. I'm forgiving them because I know You love it when a slave of Yours is merciful to others and I want to be of the ones that You love. My desires tell me to wish evil for them and to hold this grudge, but I put You over my own desire and I forgive them."

Salman seeked forgiveness genuine or not, we may never know. Falak forgave him for this reason. Falak made it a point to please Allah. And she proved herself complete in that.
When all these days she seeked Allah's forgiveness, He was willing to forgive, as He is the Oft-Merciful, Most Gracious. For your better understanding to Quote Surah Baqarah Verse 222-"Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves." Allah likes those who forgive. To Quote Surah Aali- Imran Verse 134- "Those who control their anger and are forgiving towards people; Allah loves the good."
So basically that was the intention in Nani's words and Falak's actions.

Another point which i questioned was Nani mending ways between Falak Salman, when Salman was clearly so wrong. It was then that i recalled what i had learned- that in the situation of a divorce, it is the duty of elders(close relatives) to intervene and establish an understanding, if possible. Afterall Nani kept saying, go and talk to him, whether matters may be resolved or not was secondary emphasis. 

So overall I loved the show, though better direction was just what it needed, for at times the episodes were a drag and at times, too many things happened at once, the most wonderful were those nuances, throughout the story line, those small moments, Shehr-e-zaat became the second Pakistani show i watched, and i don't regret it, I wanna watch Zindagi Gulzar Hai but i don't want to wait a week for the next episode LOL Any suggestions on which show should i watch Next? 
@Sumi- any recommendations? Embarrassed

Yikes quite a long post, sorry didn't realize Embarrassed

Lastly Sonu- Yashraj and sunshine would be my pick too :D 

Sumi- Guess San was hurt, she knows she has her set of admirers who love her and understand her all the same Embarrassed Love your signature <33

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
And guys i would recommend you ALL this awesome FF.. Day Dreaming Its a romantic thriller of ArHi by SJ and it is beautifully written.. Clap It is still ongoing.. :)
http://www.thesabrechronicles.blogspot.com/ 

And one of her completed FF..Day Dreaming And it was also quite unique and beautiful.. Embarrassed
http://thefiligreedsun.blogspot.com/

-HappyBird-AnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Zee i had the SAME thoughts like you.. Shehr-e-Zaat has a beautiful concept but somehow i felt that the show was TOO slow and when it reached its ending, it was too fast and i couldn't FEEL the ending the way i hoped it will.. May be, as you said, it was director's fault.. But the writing was beautiful.. Especially the dialogues. <3

On Zindagi Gulzar Hai, i haven't watched its first epi.. LOL Because of my exams.. =( I would start watching it from next week, may be.. But I am intrigued after watching the promos.. Embarrassed Fawad is AWESOME.. :) And i know, he'll ROCK it as usual.. :) But i dont like the lead actress... =/ =/ =/ Pata nai kyun.. :/ When she was arguing with her mom about her father, her voice modulation was not upto the mark.. But oh well, I'll reserve my judgment after watching the actual episode.. ;)

And thanks for liking the signature ya..!! Hug    Embarrassed

Zee do you watch TVD? :P

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 02 December 2012 at 2:40am

Go to top