Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 103)

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-AnotherAdmirer

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
as mush as i love sanaya i wish she could show some restraint over the whole issue...yeh kya baat hui she's shouting out from the rooftops that the fan girls led to the closure as if the poor content had nothing to do with the  closure...hasn't she overlooked this aspect completely .i know she's upset and she has every right to but the fans are not the only ones to be blamed..they have led to it too but not as much as the poor content...if it is so then these are the very same people who voted day night so that u have trophies adorn your mantle pieces today(especially the vote based shows and if i am not mistaken  most of the awards sarun bagged this year were on basis of vote)...i didn't like the telly talk interview...i wasn't a part of this whole campaign ... neither did i call sp nor sign any petitions somehow with due respect to people who make things happen on this basis i really think for me the whole definition of being a fan is different i wish my favorites  well and want good things to happen to them but they are not my friends or family that i would go as far as doing so much  (not all things have had a negative outcome like navya that got an extension) the only time i probably did sign one was  when there were rumors that gunjan was the one to be killed oh yeh i even signed one to get rati back...in the future i don't think i will partake in any such practices coz honestly such things should be left to fate...i feel disheartened that sanaya has her facts wrong even though i didn't partake in the program i feel accusing the fans for the entire mess is wrong...partly yes they are responsible but sanaya's interviews reflect that they alone  led to the closure  which in my pov is completely wrong...btw heard that  they're trying their best to get sanaya on board for the slb show...that's really nice ...i would love that to happen...sanjay created magic with manisha and ash before i hope we get to see him do the same with sanaya.fingers crossed

had my exams so couldn't frequent the fc.i am guessing wil be busy these coming months too...wil drop by whenever i have time at hand...miss all the fun here

Edited by ght_sajan - 01 December 2012 at 2:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011pinky_blueskies

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
true nb...but as i am guessing along with the public outcry  sp was also not confident about the show  delivering without both sarun in the picture...if the content was solid sp would have never taken this decision...the loyal base of the show tunes in for sarun  and the other fanbase tunes in only for content and since the show was not showing much promise on that front for the past months the channel decided to pull the plugs...actors need to think rationally before making such statements only reflects on their ignorance ...no channel ever takes such a call on some actor leaving...barun is dispensable too just that sp didn't trust the shows content...if star could go ahead and do kbc without the 'Amitabh Bachchan ''this shouldn't be that difficult...kbc is a brand just like ab ofcourse not as big as ab but the show's content had it's own credility too..but in ipk's case sarun was the brand not the show ...

Edited by ght_sajan - 01 December 2012 at 2:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb2011

Btw if you feel I am blind in supporting sanaya you can say that ROFL
Actually I too have a short temper so I can relate to her I am not saying she was fully right but can understand her situation lol. 
tLOLLOLthat's perfectly  ok...i used to do that i the past too...now probably i can manage to keep my liking aside before voicing my opinion ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

-HappyBird-MagicLanternAnotherAdmirer

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

Go to top