Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 151

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
FINALLY! I've been waiting for a MoNaya + Barun int for the last 1.5 yrs .. i hope we get a proper long one soon! thanks for the link, Anam!

Reg Khamoshiyaan .. I quite like the actress .. this is her first show, and this was the first epi.. so i think she has the potential to be big .. and she's really pretty too! The thing I was disappointed with, like you all was Mohit's role .. however, the fact that he chose this show, esp after such a long break makes me think that maybe his role gains more importance as time passes by .. because i don't see the point of him coming back with a mediocre role. Lets see though .. i hope i'm right .. but then again, this is SP.. and besides ipk, other shows are mainly abt the female lead.

Barun and Guls int is posted .. honestly can't get myself to watch it .. so i'll just wait for a wu. I'm so sick of all this .. why can't they just outright say whether he's staying/leaving/taking a break .. its frustrating!

P.S. Sonuu.. SI said your name too .. missed it the first time i heard the int LOL did you watch tvd btw? ohh that reminds me .. shilpi, where have you reached? Nb, pinks, anam, juhi and everyone else.. you'll need to start tvd!!!

Edited by -Drishti- - 13 November 2012 at 4:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoholicAnamMagicLanternnb2011CandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Dazzler

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Barun's interview with Noreen khan. Thanks to supriya.ipkknd for the written update

N:How r U?
B:M Gud.. how r u?
N:thanku 4 joining us. We know ur a very busy man
B:Its okay
N:A very important question. R u leaving or r u not? Are the rumours true? 
B:M leaving as of now. they are true.
N:R u leaving for good? Or are you taking a break?
B:Umm.. As of now its  a break. Everyone is saying I am exhausted and become really petite.

Barun doesnt know how long will his break be, nor he knows wid whom will he be replaced.
he also said.. "Once an actor.. always an actor"
And.. "Lets see how many fans i have after this"

Edited by Anam. - 13 November 2012 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternnb2011pinky_blueskies

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
wow that wassup interview was amazing...after a long time saw sarun in their elements...congrats drish.Hug...a fab interview and to hear her say my name was an icing on the cakeEmbarrassed...monaya and barun interview was something i've been wanting to happen forever...i loved their camaraderie...i believe barun was present at the event for both sai and mohit...i love the way monaya are always there for each other...i loved their hugEmbarrassed...mrunal is really cute and for a newcomer to pull off this role is indeed a challenge...hope she manages to do that...coming to mohit i really hope he's given the scope to perform...for now their chemistry is awkward...what further worked against them is they're playing a couple already in love...normally the awkwardness works in cases where the story starts before the couple is in love and gradually the chemistry builds.lets hope the show has a strong love story too apart from the premise which is mostly abt the gauri's journey
coming to the diwali dhamaka...the ambiguity surrounding the issue remains..what was the whole point of the interview...mujhe kuch nahi samaj aaya...is barun quitting for good. or to come back after a well deserved break...these guys are giving me a headache with contradicting statements...

thanks for the videos and the updates anam...and we're back to square one...what does this really mean ...

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 November 2012 at 9:58am

nb2011pinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
happy diwali once again guys HugHug

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 November 2012 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh yeh watching tvd...man have to wait for one whole week for an episode but it's really worth it...i know everybody should start watching...excited abt the pageant in the coming episodes...elena damon share a momentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...just saw the pics...really excited but probbaly that episode comes after this week's...that's a long wait now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb2011

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
gosh what drama...on screen se jyada drama toh offscreen hain...thank god we atleast didn't get to witness such drama between actors ...thank god for small mercies...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/gossip/are-karan-tacker-media-working-against-kushal-and-niaa

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 November 2012 at 11:30pm

ChocoholicAnamnb2011pinky_blueskies

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Dazzler

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

MagicLanternnb2011pinky_blueskies

nb2011

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternpinky_blueskies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top