SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
You know  Star plus Kabari in IPK forum told me that Sanaya has got many offers and We will see her on screen after 3 months ..the person who used to post Trp
Luna need to go now sorry bye gn tc :)
Originally posted by freefalling

You know  Star plus Kabari in IPK forum told me that Sanaya has got many offers and We will see her on screen after 3 months ..the person who used to post Trp
Oh this made my day I am so happy for  tintin ðŸ˜³ ask her na if she knows anything about NB ðŸ˜†
Karan's new article
http://www.tellychakkar.com/celeb-watch/what-karan-goddwani-watching-small-screen
Originally posted by nb2011

Luna need to go now sorry bye gn tc :)

bye goodnight Edited by freefalling - 11 years ago
Originally posted by freefalling

You know Star plus Kabari in IPK forum told me that Sanaya has got many offers and We will see her on screen after 3 months ..the person who used to post Trp
omg you made my day 😳
Sonu... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  I watched the latest episode.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ WHY oh WHY this had to happen to Damon... ðŸ˜­

Luna: Thank you SO much for this good news yar.. 🤗     Feel much better.. :(  Hope to see my girl onscreen soon .., <3 😳
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
made the new thread in case i won't visit this weekend.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3333069

see ya'll :)
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

Sonu... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  I watched the latest episode.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ WHY oh WHY this had to happen to Damon... ðŸ˜­

Luna: Thank you SO much for this good news yar.. 🤗     Feel much better.. :(  Hope to see my girl onscreen soon .., <3 😳
my heart went out to damon too but glad elena stood her ground(this is probably elena's time to prove her love for damon it's always been damon till now)...loved how she gave it back to caroline and that last delena scene was beautiful ...they have never really been in a convenient  place ever  and i am really positive that by the end of this all delena will truly emerge as winners...this shall pass too.. Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
New article
TEN TALISING FACES OF TV
Youve seen them all through the year and loved watching them saunter in your living rooms every evening.In Tellylands numerous outings in the year 2012 some faces took their shows to new TRP highs,grabbed eyeballs and in the process scaled their own popularity quotient
Barun Sobti

Here is one actor who created history on the small screen by simply being there! Barun Sobti,who played Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon shared sizzling chemistry with co-star Sanaya Irani and found himself catapulted to superstardom overnight in his role of the arrogant billionaire.When he officially announced his decision to quit the show,outrageous fans deluged the channel/production house not to replace him.The channel had to pull the plug on the show reiterating the obvious.The show hinged essentially on Baruns screen charisma.Edited by Sarunpassion - 11 years ago