SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
@shilpi: watched bits and pieces of how i met your mother...big bang theory ...everybody likes raymond...2 and a half men ...but doesn't really qualify as having watched them ...raising hope .have u followed any of them
Shilpi, most of our thoughts are mostly similar...so no surprise there!
Sonu stop discussing shows! It just makes me realise I'm missing out on so much coz of college:(
I think Karan tacker & Sanaya would look good together but in a more mushy sort of a love story rather than an intense one. Since Sanaya is petite and looks like a doll I think she'd look best with actors who have a more rugged appeal than the regular chocolate boys. I think Karan Kundra and Sanaya would be interesting, but that fellow is wooden
Edited by Anam. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

i wud have said AB or tacker...for the offscreen fun (just imagine the RIOT πŸ˜†)...but neither of them are strong actors...so thats y no! 

others...i dunno a lot of actors from the current lot...wot r ur picks?
i don't know was just lookin at IF's rankings ...apart from the two u mentioned mishal  harshad ...but really there's a dearth of good tv actors...rajeev if that could be possible...he used to be fab in romantic scenes san and him could create magic ...
Originally posted by ght_sajan

@shilpi: watched bits and pieces of how i met your mother...big bang theory ...everybody likes raymond...2 and a half men ...but doesn't really qualify as having watched them ...raising hope .have u followed any of them

oh yeah...i have grown up watching these comedies...thnx to my brother...friends was ofcoz my first...but then the craze just went on...himym, big bang theory, community, the office...so many

wot amazes me is the quality of their content n humor...i wish we cud get to see that on the indian telly...there's hardly been a good comedy show here - like dekh bhai dekhi, or sarabhai...enjoyed FIR also for a bit...but nothing spectacular! 
Originally posted by Anam.

Shilpi, most of our thoughts are mostly similar...so no surprise there!
Sonu stop discussing shows! It just makes me realise I'm missing out on so much coz of college:(
I think Karan tacker & Sanaya would look good together but in a more mushy sort of a love story rather than an intense one. Since Sanaya is petite and looks like a doll I think she'd look best with actors who have a more rugged appeal than the regular chocolate boys. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok ok wil stop...can't say she looked good with mohit naa...i really hope it's not a disappointment...
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

oh yeah...i have grown up watching these comedies...thnx to my brother...friends was ofcoz my first...but then the craze just went on...himym, big bang theory, community, the office...so many

wot amazes me is the quality of their content n humor...i wish we cud get to see that on the indian telly...there's hardly been a good comedy show here - like dekh bhai dekhi, or sarabhai...enjoyed FIR also for a bit...but nothing spectacular! 
friends definitely tops the list...lucky u i started watching these showssome years back ...i loved dbd sarabhai  too...remember watching zabaan samal ke too...then magudi days...such good shows...sriman srimati was good too

i don't know was just lookin at IF's rankings ...apart from the two u mentioned mishal  harshad ...but really there's a dearth of good tv actors...rajeev if that could be possible...he used to be fab in romantic scenes san and him could create magic ...

@bold - ohhh yaaa...i would SO love that...esp if its plotted between characters wid a age difference...cuz he does look mature...n i somehow have a liking for that after reading so many FFs :)

@anam - u r rite abt the rugged looks bit suiting better against sanaya's barbie doll look ...i myself prefer those over choco boys...so absolutely! :D
Thanks SonuπŸ˜† Monaya looked cute & their chemistry was apt for the kind of love story that was shown in MJHT...cute & innocent. I don't think they can ever create the fiery sort of chemistry onscreen. SaRun's chemistry was something else only...they were hot, cute,romantic,sweet,funny all depending on the scene they were doing. They had something what I call versatile chemistry which I haven't seen in any couple
my first preference would be fawad ...alas the chances look slim

friends definitely tops the list...lucky u i started watching these showssome years back ...i loved dbd sarabhai  too...remember watching zabaan samal ke too...then magudi days...such good shows...sriman srimati was good too

@bold - i rem these 2...fun shows...but again, they sorta pale in comparison...n i keep wondering why is that...are we people not funny enough or wot?? i dunno whr the lacking is...