Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok one girl spotted Sanaya...don't really know who's saying the truth😕
I like these paparazzi kind of snippets so I thought I'd post them here as well for any of you'll who r crazy like me...lol

OMG OMG OMG I can't belive it Just saw Sanaya and Drashti and one more girl at Indira Ghandhi Airport.Sanaya wore White tshirt and jeans.3 of them wore black Glasses
I took pic bt it is not clear.will upload
OMG OMG OMG

Edited by Anam. - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanaya has the most beautiful eyes in the world-.viraf patel😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

link to the interview
http://www.indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38202&sid=73149b99555692d9d53e9dec9b70276a
MagicLantern thumbnail
@zee: true i don't think indian television is ready to handle such complex characters and subjects...coming to Shehr- e- zaa the mahira's performance worked for me more than the show itself..and thanks a ton sweetheart for throwing light on the subject..can relate to it much better now...and i agree with both sumi and u abt the show... Shehr- e- zaa was no humsafar ..this show is something which can only be watched once unlike humsafar which is a classic...
fawad's show i plan to catch up with it once it wraps up...don't really have the patience to wait for a whole week...

zee a request can u pls write some beautiful  arhi os's i still remember the beautiful ones you'd once written for sajan can we expect a few arhi ones...i miss ur oneshots...i always thought they were ur forte and i really hope we get lucky sometime soon...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anam.

Am not getting to watch any new shows these days:(

I so wanna watch TVD, Fawad's new show, mahira's new show, start watching IPK all over again from epi 1...god knows when I'll get a chance to watch them😕
Pinky, I hope u r doing good health wise...take care of yourself:)
To all those writing exams...all the best👍🏼 hope u guys do really well.

i still have loads to watch.. and I'm going to start most prolly by tomorrow😆

i'm doing good, anam.. just tired. taking an off tomorrow. but will work from home.

all the best to those who are taking their exams <3
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG sonu thanks for the link..  Just now heard his intw and that man is a GEM.. <33 I am happy to know that his and Sanaya's views are similar with regards to the shutting of the show.. :)

And yeah sonu: We HAVE to discuss the recent TVD episode..!!! 🤪  ☺️    I wanna know your take.. ;) DeLenaaa <333

Zee: I am over vampires of Twilight.. 😆 But TVD is just too addictive..! 😳 PLUS... I wanna watch Deathly Hollows 2 soonish.. :(((
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pinku ne LIKE mara... 🤣
MagicLantern thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

OMG OMG sonu thanks for the link..  Just now heard his intw and that man is a GEM.. <33 I am happy to know that his and Sanaya's views are similar with regards to the shutting of the show.. :)

And yeah sonu: We HAVE to discuss the recent TVD episode..!!! 🤪  ☺️    I wanna know your take.. ;) DeLenaaa <333

Zee: I am over vampires of Twilight.. 😆 But TVD is just too addictive..! 😳 PLUS... I wanna watch Deathly Hollows 2 soonish.. :(((

i know love the way he handled all the unwarranted attention  and he is not even resentful...a rockstar indeed...btw did u listen to mohit's interview on itvf...the guy gives such feel good interviews...
oh gosh don't even get me talking abt delena...they sent the mercury levels rising😳..not sure how i feel about the whole sire bond angle will be able to comment only after how elena reacts the following morning...the promos look intriguing...the animosity or call it tension between the brothers has it's roots in the past and something tells me it's just not the katherine angle and the upcoming episode probably throws light on  it...i love how despite all that is between them they still look out for each other...

happy birthday mohit😳
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello guys...i decided to give aword-word update of Viraf's interview..this is the first time i am attempting to do something like this, so kindly ignore any mistakes...hope you have a good time reading it.

lady: hi Viraf, welcome to xyz forums

Viraf: hi nice to be talking to you again

lady: how are u?

Viraf:  i am doing just fine,  just jumping around the place,cleaning my room and all that

lady:ok,so you were supposed to come in a SP show, from monday onwards isn't it?

Viraf:yeah, unfortunately that didn't go as we're plannning, beacuse the channel had different plans, they had a change of heart on the show, bade bade deshon mein aise chottey chottey baatein hoti rehtein hain,so  it's all good

lady: i thinks it's the viewers loss at the end of the day, that's what we feel..

viraf:yeah, actually it's a loss for the team which was working on it for 1.5 years, there are so many ppl who are attached to the show, right from the lightboy, the spotboy,to the ppl who work on their daily wages, who earn their livelihood from this show are suddenly left in a lurch and its a jerk. right from the lowest earning person to the highest earning member everyone must be feeling the same emotion and that shows how much you can get attached to the show. I..I was attached to it for a month and a half with my contract and look, characterization and all that and i did end up shooting for that show as well, but my really heart goes out for everybody, the director lalit and the associate aman and Sanaya, and sanaya has the most beautiful eyes i think... whwn i was shooting i was going to tell her, so Sanaya if you are listening you have the most beautiful eyes and she's such a beautiful co-actor to work with and she is so easy and comforting..i was looking forward to creating something interesting with sanaya. So, i suppose you'll have to wait for another show

lady: yeah, i guess so, you once told us about that dwindling parsi community and we thought aha Irani and Phiroz, now i know of course sanaya is taken, but you know(starts laughing)

viraf: beyond sanaya is taken or whatever, but this  could have definitely qualified for being the first show with two parsis in the leads (laughs) but its not going to happen now maybe for another show..I am sure the team which had been working on the show is very talented and gifted that they'll all find ..you know... acknowledgement on a new project very soon..they'll put this behind them and emerge stronger with their new story and ppl have a real story to talk about, like the show must go on..

lady: absolutely, it  will go on...everything happens for the best and we're sure Viraf that you are destined to do something very nice, not getting into somebody else's shoes, but in your right as we all know you're one amzing actor Indian television has ever produced.

Viraf: thanks, that's very kind.

Written By:iria

Edited by freefalling - 11 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sarun new pic guys
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3322689
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous post 4 our san must see