Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

yeh sanaya is not entirely wrong...the fans shouldn't go this far just for a show...but blaming them entirely is wrong...and more so coz it's sanaya who's known to call a spade a spade...she owned up to the shows bad content in the past then why can't she see it now...or probably there's so much happening that she couldn't process the situation entirely...
sanaya is my rockstar not because she's  fab actress but one of the very people who can own up to her mistakes...the way she made no bones about admitting that she couldn't deliver in zara nach ke that was probably  the moment i fell in love with her as a person...in an era when actors blow their own trumpet sanaya had the guts to say what  no actor could say

Agree blaming them entirely was not a correct thing to do but yes we don't know at actually happened so ya let it go.
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

that is sad the show should have got a notice of atleast a month but these days wonder why the channels give the show such short notices...a month's notice atleast gives people an opportunity to look for work ...but i hope this proves to be a blessing in disguise for san and she comes back with a good show...

Agree sonu Atleast they could have given 15 days prior notice because even other actors are shocked with sudden ending.
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry to butt in like this
I don't think we should blame sanaya as we don't what was the actual onscreen drama sanaya has never been so angry so I do think that off screen drama is some thing else
Originally posted by: kins103

I don't think we should blame sanaya as we don't what was the actual onscreen drama sanaya has never been so angry so I do think that off screen drama is some thing else

Kins we are not blaming her it's just an interesting discussion 

I need to go now will be back later bye sonu and kins ðŸ˜³
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kins103

oh that's not a problem the discussion is open to all...nobody is blaming sanaya here it's just an opinion...just like we never hesitate praising them to the skies when praise is due i don't see anything wrong in expressing your opinion  ...but then again it's very easy giving opinions who knows how we would react if we were to be in her shoes ...probably that's just the way humans are   dissect every issue when it concerns somebody we like even if it doesn't affect our lives directly
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bye nb 🤗Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi girls.

With the risk of getting chappals, I'll give my two cents...hope any of you won't mind. 

Sanaya is much more articulate than Barun, but right now it looks like her PR skills are just as bad as Barun's. Barun did upset a lot of fans by not giving clear statements, but Sanaya's statement has also hurt a lot of fans who genuinely loved both and who would have done the same if it was her who was leaving the show. People are now making apology posts at the main forum and taking the blame or just bashing her. 

I don't think anybody ever wanted an abrupt end to the show and now all the fans who wanted a happy ending to Arhi's love story are feeling guilty. I know a lot has happened in the past couple of weeks, maybe she can't process the whole situation ad she has every right to be upset but It's not really fair to blame fans for making 200 odd people jobless. Maybe, its best for her to not give interviews right now.

Shows get axed every other day and it's the channel and PHs responsibility. If not yesterday, than IPK would have ended early next year anyway because SP had already planned to replace IPK with Saraswatichandra. That show may get delayed now because Jennifer has walked out but it was supposed to take IPKs slot early next year. The shooting of that show had already started before Jen walked out, so clearly a different set of technicians are working on it.

What would have happened to that IPK technicians then? If SP was confident to run the show, they would have done it and now all other Four Lions shows are going off Star network too. Maybe, fans reaction acted as a catalyst but at the end of the day, it's SP who pulled the plug.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/i-am-position-where-i-can-choose-roles-i-want-do-sanaya-irani
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Guys! Interesting discussion going on, my 2 cents-

Firstly in telebuzz interview what i saw was a smiling yet tearful girl giving a farewell interview ðŸ˜³

She said fans wanted the show to end, that's the official statement from SP, she quoted that. 

These messages were sent in heap loads, and there were many topics as such in the forum, am sure i didn't hallucinate :S
It was just a small news of Viraf Patel replacing Barun, it wasn't even clear if he would be ASR or a new character, many said and i quote noone can be ASR except Barun, then the news came he will be a new character, many said, Khushi is meant only for ASR! So what were they trying to say? When they bashed Viraf on his twitter a/c, what were they trying to say? 
Sorry but they were not trying to save ArHi, maybe a group of people did. Anyways Viraf teased bashers with his humour, only further agitating them, that was smart, he made us laugh. But all that negativity was uncalled for. Just because Viraf didn't take any offense, doesn't mean those comments weren't offensive.
An actor gets bashed this bad before he even enters the show, Imagine the impression it must have made on him, the PH and SP.
Today there are posts even, that BS is a superstar who with his exit had the strength to shut down the show and it is said with a lot of PRIDE. 
There are many members who strongly believe, that ASR is the life of the show.

That he can be played by Barun only. Agreed. 
So Viraf can't be ASR, then fans say Khushi can't fall for anyone other than ASR. It's saving ArHi. Jab fans donon tarah raazi nahin tou kya kare SP? That is the exact reason they ended the show. 

and let's not forget the past record of shows whose leads leave. DMG dropped badly when SA left. MJHT was bashed by the core RP group resulting in her return and a pathetic story line followed. LTL was gone to the dogs after MR left. 
PR dropped when Sushant left but picked again. 

Shows pick up if they are convincing enough, Wasnt MJHT S2 magical? It was. Because of fans demands it got ruined later. So one can't predict whether IPK after Baruns exit would do well or bad, whether it would work or not. 
ArHi along with SaRun was the creation of a team of 200. True SaRun were the reason many were watching IPK these past few months...So can't the same team minus 1 bring a fresh change as they get time to roll back and start again? Let's give them credit for the ArHi we loved and appreciated.
But being Biased and watching IPK only for Sanaya, I admit that were it Sanaya quitting i would have stopped watching the show.

Besides all of that, Sanaya has never measured her words, she has been blunt and honest always. If she said Show has shut down because of fan's demands, then she also thanked the very same fans for all the love they had showered these past years. Sonu I don't agree with you here, it doesn't mean she is shouting from the rooftops. All the reporters are asking her the same question and her answer remains the same.
I stand by Sanaya for being honest and frank regarding the buzz that's around instead of twisting words or denying anything. She also clearly stated, what's gone is gone. I respect her all the more :)

Like her looking forward to what's in store 

Fari no problem infact me and sonu were discussing the same like I said it was not a good day to give interviews she was angry on top of it media asking how are you feeling lol.