Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
Sonu I do agree with you she was quite blunt saying fans were responsible but I guess she was too upset with certain section of fans who said we will not watch the show without Barun and they did say that. About the show it was beyond repair and ph had loosen interest no doubt but the point is show was not suppose to end this way they were not mentally prepared.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Btw if you feel I am blind in supporting sanaya you can say that πŸ€£
Actually I too have a short temper so I can relate to her I am not saying she was fully right but can understand her situation lol. 
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
true nb...but as i am guessing along with the public outcry  sp was also not confident about the show  delivering without both sarun in the picture...if the content was solid sp would have never taken this decision...the loyal base of the show tunes in for sarun  and the other fanbase tunes in only for content and since the show was not showing much promise on that front for the past months the channel decided to pull the plugs...actors need to think rationally before making such statements only reflects on their ignorance ...no channel ever takes such a call on some actor leaving...barun is dispensable too just that sp didn't trust the shows content...if star could go ahead and do kbc without the 'Amitabh Bachchan ''this shouldn't be that difficult...kbc is a brand just like ab ofcourse not as big as ab but the show's content had it's own credility too..but in ipk's case sarun was the brand not the show ...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb2011

Btw if you feel I am blind in supporting sanaya you can say that πŸ€£

Actually I too have a short temper so I can relate to her I am not saying she was fully right but can understand her situation lol. 

tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's perfectly  ok...i used to do that i the past too...now probably i can manage to keep my liking aside before voicing my opinion ...
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

true nb...but as i am guessing along with the public outcry  sp was also not confident about the show  delivering without both sarun in the picture...if the content was solid sp would have never taken this decision...the loyal base of the show tunes in for sarun  and the other fanbase tunes in only for content and since the show was not showing much promise on that front for the past months the channel decided to pull the plugs...actors need to think rationally before making such statements only reflects on their ignorance ...no channel ever takes such a call on some actor leaving...barun is despenasable too just that sp didn't trust the shows content...if star could go ahead and do kbc without the amitbah bachachan this shouldn't be that difficult...kbc is a brand just like ab ofcourse not as big as ab but the show's content had it's own credility too..but in ipk's case sarun was the brand not the show ...

Sonu sp concerned about content in that case gopi will be first one to go off air remember their aachar track πŸ˜† They are concerned about revenues which they were getting. Viraf had already started shooting and sp were aware of this after all they give the final nod for the track. I only know there was some off screen drama and fans pressure added fuel to fire so yes sanaya was not completely right but she was not completely wrong also.

I love this discussion I wish everyone joins us πŸ˜†
Waise I agree with one thing sanaya should think before she say anything Atleast for her own sanity.
MagicLantern thumbnail
haha...but somehow nb the sathiya  content caters to a certain section and the show works for them...in ipk's case it always been sarun and the public outcry made it all the more clear.....probably if we had a different age group following the show they wouldn't have encountered this situation since it's the young restless junta it could have affected the show...

MagicLantern thumbnail
yeh sanaya is not entirely wrong...the fans shouldn't go this far just for a show...but blaming them entirely is wrong...and more so coz it's sanaya who's known to call a spade a spade...she owned up to the shows bad content in the past then why can't she see it now...or probably there's so much happening that she couldn't process the situation entirely...it's just surprising she didn't know  that the show was going low on content with every passing episode
sanaya is my rockstar not because she's  fab actress but one of the very people who can own up to her mistakes...the way she made no bones about admitting that she couldn't deliver in zara nach ke that was probably  the moment i fell in love with her as a person...in an era when actors blow their own trumpet sanaya had the guts to say what  no actor could say

This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

haha...but somehow nb the sathiya  content caters to a certain section and the show works for them...in ipk's case it always been sarun and the public outcry made it all the more clear.....probably if we had a different age group following the show they wouldn't have encountered this situation since it's the young restless junta it could have affected the show...

Sonu I will still say sp did wanted to continue reason viraf was shooting and future track was decided but something happened and they decided to end. I do feel bad for cast and crew with sudden decision matalb imaging sanaya came back on Tuesday after a successful event and she gets to know after two days her show is going off air and then reporters have audacity to ask apke kaisa lag raha hai πŸ˜†
and rest of the cast were still confused ki what is actually happening.

MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb2011

Sonu I will still say sp did wanted to continue reason viraf was shooting and future track was decided but something happened and they decided to end. I do feel bad for cast and crew with sudden decision matalb imaging sanaya came back on Tuesday after a successful event and she gets to know after two days her show is going off air and then reporters have audacity to ask apke kaisa lag raha hai πŸ˜†
and rest of the cast were still confused ki what is actually happening.

that is sad the show should have got a notice of atleast a month but these days wonder why the channels give the shows such short notices...a month's notice atleast gives people an opportunity to look for work ...but i hope this proves to be a blessing in disguise for san and she comes back with a good show...