SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Barun's in manchester??? There's a United match tonight .. i shall keep an eye out for him :D πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by nb2011

Firstly pinku take care of your health how many times have I told not to take stress specially if things are related to IPK πŸ˜³ Hope reports are fine and now take proper rest.

kya karein.. i'm a stubborn girlπŸ˜† don't worry, i'll be fine.😳 thanks nb πŸ€—

lesson learnt.. won't take any show to heart.

i don't freaking care about the end of the show anymore.. i'm not expecting anything.
too much heartbreaks

i wasted my time crying over this show. i'm done with it.
Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago
Pinks, have the reports come yet? 
Originally posted by -Drishti-

Pinks, have the reports come yet? 

i din't go today.. will go next week :) 

but everything's under control..
Drish I am busy with exams but will be free by sat :)
Thanks anam and pinku once again tc

And before I forget I have to write this yest anam posted that article na where Rajesh chadda was praising San for being versatile I remember last year he said one person who surprised him was sanaya because he had doubt whether she could play khushi but she gave her 100% to this character. What I want to say is awards or no awards she did prove herself :)

Now hello hi bye bye gn tc 
twinny...i was just abt to post the pics πŸ˜†...SaRun <3

as u guys said, i hope all this mess doesnt affect their personal equation, even if they do not work together in future 
Hey Shilpi πŸ€—
Aren't both of them absolutely adorable😳

My friend works in the same division at JP Morgan where Pashmeen Manchanda(Barun's wife) works...I asked her if Pahmeen has been coming to office..She said that Pashmeen has applied for  block leave of 18 days and has not been coming to office since Monday...So that means she must be in UK with Barun...So I guess its true that Barun is in UK...

Posted by umitumi in the forum. 

^^oh gosh, ppl really dig in way too much to find info...i know its all in their wish to get a good final epi to the show...but there shud be some limits!

n abt SaRun - adorable is also an understatement...i particularly love the pics whr san is all cheerful n mischievous and barun has that look which says 'she's crazy..i'll just do my thing' πŸ˜³
I'm feeling so sad about the entire ipk thing since yesterday. 
When MJHT got over although I was sad I was also happy about a whole lot of things - Monaya were a real life couple, the show had got an amazing ending with the entire cast present, amazing characters apart from just sajan (that show had much more to it then just the 2 couples - even benji uday scenes were great fun to watch). Basically it was a good show all in all that had ended at the right time with a lot of nice memories. I may not go back and watch the show or scenes again but one thing is for sure, when the show was on air I enjoyed it for most part of it. 
With IPK there is no satisfaction on any front. There is just this empty hollow feeling plus I feel really bad for Sanaya as well. 
clean version of sanaya's dance on bhare naina - tho its edited in bits

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szgYDDv_E6g&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

she looks gorgeous! πŸ˜³

n no wonder she's the envy of so many actresses...just LOOK at her!