SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam.

I miss Barun & Akshay together:( what's happened to our show😕
Less than year back & ipk was the most happening show. Have u realised IPK is one show which is famous not just for what was happening onscreen but offscreen as well. Almost everyone who knows Rabba Ve, knows Balwant Kaur as well. IPK was one show where not only the characters, the actors were also extremely popular, be it the main cast or the supporting cast. 

The pic of Barun hugging his fan is sooo cute!

oh lets not go there...makes me too sad to realise wot has become of the show...n the team...they had such an amazing cast...thats wot made SPA so special this year! 

yep, i want a hug too...

n forgot to add - barun looks dapper in a suit, even tho the pics are all blurred :p
If only Barun's hair was shorter he would have looked perfect!

Irrespective of whether Gul is behind Barun leaving the show or not (I actually think its Barun's decision), one thing is there she could not handle the success and the story of IPK. 
Originally posted by Anam.

If only Barun's hair was shorter he would have looked perfect!

Irrespective of whether Gul is behind Barun leaving the show or not (I actually think its Barun's decision), one thing is there she could not handle the success and the story of IPK. 

@bold - i knowww 

n yep, as i said b4, the issues wid gul n this ph had started long ago...wid d story, d execution, the budget problems...barun's exit was just the tipping point for everyone (as in fans) to let out the pent up frustration!
m gonna go off now...lets hope for some good updates tom from d event...its our last dose of SaRun! 

gnite twinny ðŸ¤— always, always fun talking to ya :D
Some of Viraf's replies to some crazy fans. The guy is sure witty

Did u watch Arshi chemistry before?Do u think u can beat their magical chemistry?"

Viraf-Pata nahi ya"

Viraf we don't want you in IPKKND opp Khush.Khushi is for Arnav!!

Viraf-cool!I ill do khud Khushi

look giraffe I've studied astrology and it clearly says that u will be perfect for Nani jee!

Viraf-how abt NK?[/B]

you're so cheap,replacing Barun or not,you're total shit!How did u even won Mr.India!

[I]Viraf-i got lucky ya;)

u better not take asr's role pleaseee!

Viraf-what u will give me if i dont? Len-den ki baat kare?

u've lost ur mind,the fandom of ipkknd vl never accept u.

Viraf:-me feeling like the unwanted bahu threatended by her saas.

Am sure Barun would be embarrassed to have such fans. 
Goodnite twinny. Was fun chatting with u as well🤗.I'd better sleep now, otherwise I'll be groggy for college. 
hola people hugs
i am busy with exams finally got a two day break will not be able to come this week also thansk for the updates
bye tc
SaRun on stage as arnav n khushi 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn2pA-6_PsM[/YOUTUBE]

these 2 simple magic...!! <3<3

(credit for all vids to original uploader)
Edited by moodie.foodie - 11 years ago