Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
anam thanks a bunch sweetheart for all the updates🤗...ur such a life savior...spares us all the trouble of visiting the forum for updates...

sanaya looks so good sans make up and in her dressed down avatar ...her peaches and cream complexion is just i remember  my aunt being all praises of her complexion after she ran into her at some mall during the mjht days...actually my aunt was the first one to confirm that monaya were indeed dating...she spotted them shopping for some home accessories then...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
u guys must listen to this interview...looks like there is some hope afterall that barun might return

http://www.indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37999
MagicLantern thumbnail
aww another ram sanaya moment ...i love them...ram's so quick witted ...
now why does anas always make a long face everytime san's on stage...at the spl he seemed fine or is this just editing ...
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sonu🤗You r most welcome for the updates. Sanaya always looks good in casuals & without makeup. 
Can't view the interview, the website never seems to work properly for me & plus I've now forgotten my password. What's the interview about Sonu?
Anas is didi's woh & with her sitting right next to him he'd never dare look happy😆
Anam... thumbnail
TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

RT @Hetalmkn: Great!!! So now..the great RAJAN SINGH wants SaRun to stay back for a few days!!!! I'm wondering WHY!!!!

MagicLantern thumbnail
@anam:nishma jethly spoke abt barun's exit and a bit abt viraf too...barun's still maintaining that this is a break so even nishima's hopeful he'd return...she spotted viraf on the sets too and he was dressed exactly like asr...even  nishima doesn't know whether viraf's replacing barun or playing a whole new character...the whole unit is tight lipped abt it and viraf is asked not to make any statements so it's still a well guarded secret...one r good news sbs will cover the spl event...nishma was like sbs couldn't miss out what could probably be sarun's last appearance as arshi...so we wil get to see some off screen footage of the event as the sbs team is in london to cover the event...hope i haven't missed out anything imp...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
oh yeh and she also mentioned how people are completely bonkers over barun...and also narrated a recent incident how a distant relative who hasn't been in touch with her all these years managed to get her number and gave her a call just to inquire abt barun's exit...she was like he's such a rage she was like until barun she had only see this happen with ksg and this is at a whole diff level... Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Sonu🤗
Woah Barun is a rage!! The guy truly deserves it. Many times I wonder why do certain not so nice ppl become so successful & when I see how they handle that success it makes me feel  they don't deserve it all. With Barun I don't have any such thoughts. He comes across as being a genuinely nice guy & I think he deserves all the love & success that's coming his way. 

Have u read about how they plan to show Barun's exit in the show?
MagicLantern thumbnail
nt  a prob dear🤗it  sounded like was a figment of somebody's imagination...whatever happened to the honeymoon track that was supposed to happen...i really hate it when people post such rubbish and mislead the viewers...i am sure somebody just made it up Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
I really hope someone did make it all up. 
According to viraf's tweets, I think his entry is tomorrow.