Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonu i saw ur like..! ðŸ˜†  🤗

Zee: OMG:! 😲 Stalking works sometimes..! :D 🤗Awww after ages Zee..! 🤗 Where HAVE u been? Missed u SO much <3
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
now that didn't really seem like a farewell to me...was definitely not befitting somebody who's such an integral part of the show...i am still holding onto hope i really think he'll return...this uk trip is definitely some sort of a consolation.man i really want to hear all the scoops from the event and i am sure we'd have a lot of members sharing their experiences...this distraction has come at a right time...may viraf essay some other character so that there is still some hope...the forum has really messed with my brain i am in denial just like any other member...
MagicLantern thumbnail
hey sumi  🤗
feeling really restless...once and for all i want to know the status of the show.is viraf playing asr or not...too much suspense now...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Sonu i guess he is acting as a new character and not as Arnav.. So that they can have a scope atleast to bring Barun back.. And i should be happy about this but instead i am feeling SUPER bad for such a talented actor as Viraf for entering a show just to fill in someone else's space.. =(  And i doubt he'd take a minor role for he is known for opting for meaty roles.. I am confused too and dont know what i want..!  lol..

But i guess ArHi journey is over for me now..! I am done with it..! For me, ArHi lived happily ever after, post Shyam's exposure..!
MagicLantern thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

Sonu i guess he is acting as a new character and not as Arnav.. So that they can have a scope atleast to bring Barun back.. And i should be happy about this but instead i am feeling SUPER bad for such a talented actor as Viraf for entering a show just to fill in someone else's space.. =(  And i doubt he'd take a minor role for he is known for opting for meaty roles.. I am confused too and dont know what i want..!  lol..

But i guess ArHi journey is over for me now..! I am done with it..! For me, ArHi lived happily ever after, post Shyam's exposure..!

that's exactly why even i am not kicked about the whole prospect of viraf entering the show ...but ipk is a popular show and this could do to viraf what dmg did for sukirti and jenny who were till then nowhere close to what they are today...
abt the arhi story it's easier said than done especially if i continue watching the show...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
No sonu i used to be CRAZY about ArHi just a month back..! :( But after all this offscreen stuff, everything looks artificial and forced to me..  Its like its just an extra bought time for us fans..! I feel like a cheated and unsatisfied fan :( Wish Barun could've stayed a little longer.. <3 Or things wouldn't have been what they are today.. </3 :(( But who knows, may be he really did need a break for some important reasons best known to him.. So i cant judge him too.. :( He may have  a genuine reason.. <3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3307191?pn=3

^just read this post and felt really bad for all those people who paid so much amount just to have some fun with their fav actors and some fans are already set to ruin it for them.. :/ While i understand their emotions, but this is too far fetched i guess.. This will only do harm to an actor's career.. =/

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Hi juhi..! :) How are you..? :)
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys keep ready 4 more scripted int by sarun.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am fine sumi i am happy sarun lives in same building.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Well we dont really know if its scripted or not  .. =P So we shouldn't judge anything when we dont know the complete picture. :)

I just saw those new SaRun's yummylicious pics..! I heard there is a new promo about them too.. :O