Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

No ways that delnaaz yaar. Can i ask u smthg do u 'll like shilpa di n barun pair in future. I toh crazely accspt them.

oh yeh i'd love that😳...other than sanaya i'd like to see barun with shilpa...
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sonu just check on utube shilpa di's new movie bloody ishq trailer. N ditto about ur thought of shilrun pair. N i think san n shilpa di have many similarities in various aspects.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very imp info by maham
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3303491
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Guys! πŸ€— I was gone for a long time- Internet woes! Finally finally am back though! such a relief, and am glad i was cut off coz now i realize the mess IPK has become offscreen and onscreen!  Though i Missed you guys! Been reading through the pages of the FC this whole day- surprised, amazed, upset, can't sum up my reaction in mere words rlli...Thank You Thank You for posting in all the latest news here with links !! Jhappi's to all of you πŸ€—

I caught onto recent episodes of IPK, they are depressing, though Sanaya's bubbling laughter makes its impact even if Khushi's antics are getting stupider day by day :/
For instance during the yoga lessons i chortled along with Khushi, or maybe it was the fact that i saw Sanaya after such a long time, i dunno :P 
I have a feeling Sam and Khushi are gonna become good friends, it's that feeling..hehe

Managed to catch on with Khamoshiyan- wouldn't say am impressed infact with all the hopes build up am rather disappointed. Firstly i don't connect with the whole Marathi backdrop, culture, language- am lost whenever they use local phrases. 
Secondly Major reason for watching- Mohit, his character Sidharth doesn't seem to have much space, i don't see him playing out in the future tracks as a very important catalyst to the plot. Is he there just as the good-looking NRI guy? Please nooo :(
third- i cant see the chemistry between Gauri and Sidharth/ Mohit-Mrunal...
Fourth- I can't relate with Gauri, she has only heard abt her relatives in India, where does that 'Immense Love' for them come from? :/ 
Fifth- I can sense regressive turns when it comes to Appa saheb and the portrayal..
Now Good points-
Really liked the title track πŸ˜³ 
See hope in Mrunal as an actress...i think she looks even more pretty offscreen 
Also have hopes that Gauri and Sidharth are yet to fall in love. They may be engaged but  don't think they are in love as they claim.
Like the cast to an extent, each is in their given space and seems comfortable.

I have been watching Shehr-E-Zaat, I had managed to download 11 episodes before my net went all weird, hoping to catch the rest soon. Sonu i read your comments, i do like the show, but i dont think i would recommend it to anyone, not with what i have seen so far. I agree through and through about Mahira, she is amazing, I love her portrayal of Falak. Khirad and Falak are very different from each other. At times i felt Shehr-E-Zaat drags a lot, the only reason I am going to continue with it is Falak and Nani, their equation interests me loads.

Have you heard of Zindagi Gulzar Hai? it's gonna start from 30th, I wanna stay away from it so that later i can watch all the episodes at a go, can't wait a week for one episode πŸ˜† The promos seem interesting, if you manage to check them out, lemme know your opinion :) 

And lastly what happened to Abhinav Shukla entering the show? πŸ˜­ and Why did Madhura Naik play Sheetal the Evil Now how do I remove that image from my readers minds? *Head desk*

Okay guys I had to blabber, it's been ages I haven't talked to you guys!! I have missed you all dearly! πŸ€—
MagicLantern thumbnail
@zee:hey πŸ€—long time...

spoiler alert...
abt  the show i have mixed emotions ...for me more than the show itself it's mahira who's performance one shouldn't miss out...after ages i am seeing such a mature performance by an actress on tv...not being well versed with the concept of islam i couldn't relate to certain bits...the importance of namaz etc etc...
i am a believer in the almighty but not exactly the sorts to observe fasts or the one to believe in superstitions though i offer my prayers daily ...i am more of someone who believes in karma so some of nani's ideologies are something i can't relate to...especially the portion where she asks fhalak to forgive her hubby or even the bits where she has a problem with the art fhalak pursues...coz i myself indulge in art so that was certainly something i don't agree...but ya i do agree with the bit that art should  in no   way turn into obsession so much so that it effects ur relationships... ...but through  all this i like how fhalk rediscovers herself ...frees herself from  all that's being holding her back all her life...gets hold of herself and learns to differentiate between love and obsession ...i like the fact that she turns into such a compassionate  individual instead of being bitter with the setbacks...she never lets the setbacks affect her in a bad way these are the aspects i liked...i like how she goes from being a shallow individual to someone with so much depth and compassion ...these were the bits of the story i could relate to...i truly believe sometimes such setbacks help u become a better person so i did like that aspect of the story...to anybody i would recommend this show like i mentioned before it's to not miss out on such a brilliant performance...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
heard abt fawad's show ...like u intend to catch it once the show wraps up...i am just so much in awe of mahira's performance...on tv definitely this is the best i have seen any actress do...as khirad  i always felt   she had the easiest role of the three pivotal characters ...in humsafar for me it was fawad all the way but with this show  i actually took notice to her talent...
MagicLantern thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

And lastly what happened to Abhinav Shukla entering the show? πŸ˜­ and Why did Madhura Naik play Sheetal the Evil Now how do I remove that image from my readers minds? *Head desk*

Okay guys I had to blabber, it's been ages I haven't talked to you guys!! I have missed you all dearly! πŸ€—

@bold: no need to worry with that one...if i can manage to like anjali shyam in some of the ff'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...this shouldn't be too difficult either
we miss u too zee...u should visit this plc more often
MagicLantern thumbnail
the title track of kamoshiyaan isbeautiful...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TWevual3Bw[/YOUTUBE]
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

@zee:hey πŸ€—long time...

spoiler alert...
abt  the show i have mixed emotions ...for me more than the show itself it's mahira who's performance one shouldn't miss out...after ages i am seeing such a mature performance by an actress on tv...not being well versed with the concept of islam i couldn't relate to certain bits...the importance of namaz etc etc...
i am a believer in the almighty but not exactly the sorts to observe fasts or the one to believe in superstitions though i offer my prayers daily ...i am more of someone who believes in karma so some of nani's ideologies are something i can't relate to...especially the portion where she asks fhalak to forgive her hubby or even the bits where she has a problem with the art fhalak pursues...coz i myself indulge in art so that was certainly something i don't agree...but ya i do agree with the bit that art should  in no   way turn into obsession so much so that it effects ur relationships... ...but through  all this i like how fhalk rediscovers herself ...frees herself from  all that's being holding her back all her life...gets hold of herself and learns to differentiate between love and obsession ...i like the fact that she turns into such a compassion  individual instead of being bitter with the setbacks...she never lets the setbacks affect her in a bad way these are the aspects i liked...i like how she goes from being a shallow individual to someone with so much depth and compassion ...these were the bits of the story i could relate to...i truly believe sometimes such setbacks help u become a better person so i did like that aspect of the story...to anybody i would recommend this show like i mentioned before it's to not miss out on such a brilliant performance...

Hiee Sonu! πŸ€— Sorry took me ages to reply, i had to leave the desktop...
I agree it's Mahira all the way, that's the reason Shehr-E-Zaat is my second pick in the world of Pakistani shows, am intrigued by this platform and i want to watch more and more of such shows, My interest from indian shows has lifted to a huge extent. 
Actually Since I am a muslim I can connect better to the background of the show/characters. So i do relate well and agree with nani at many points. I am done till episode 11 , Nani's opinions haven't made me question her yet..
I am eager to see Falak realise the truer aspects of life, as you mentioned that's what makes you love the show all the more, maybe by the time i have ended i would be moved emotionally that it falls in my list of recommendations :) πŸ˜³

When it comes to Humsafar it worked as a whole for me, each episode instilled in me a thought or intrigued me to an extent. The characters became an instant favourite there.
I connected with Mahira as Khirad, i could relate a lot with Khirad. It wasn't only Asher for me. Fawad as Asher was amazing,actually both as a team worked beautifully for me. So I noticed both and loved them the same :)
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

@bold: no need to worry with that one...if i can manage to like anjali shyam in some of the ff'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...this shouldn't be too difficult either
we miss u too zee...u should visit this plc more often

Oh that makes me feel better πŸ˜† 
I knw i should, it's just pataa nahin Kab Kahan Kaise some work crops up and eats away the IF time