SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam.

Live interview with Sanaya 

I don't think it's started as yet

oh wow...i dinno...wot wud we do without u, anam ðŸ˜³ TFS :)

hope there's more to the interview than barun leaving...! 
- Speaks about her & Barun coming to Birmingham. She is going to perform to a lot of fun songs. She is rehearsing for her performances these days. 
- According to her, Gul is a wonderful person & it's not her fault that Barun is leaving. She's told Gul not to defend herself anymore. As a friend, she supports Barun's decision. 
-"It's not fair that ppl want me to leave & the show to shut down. I thought IPK meant more to fans than just it being just about Barun. There are 200 people who are connected with the show & whose livelihood depends on the show. If the show shuts down they don't have any other means of earning. I am not leaving IPK till its last day".
- Barun had informed everyone right at the beginning that he'd like to be a part of the show for just a year. His quitting the show didn't come as a surprise as her. 
- No marriage plans as of now. 
- No Bollywood plans, doesn't think about it & doesn't want to as well.
- Barun, Daljeet & Akshay are her best friends on set. 
- Doesn't dislike anything about Khushi's character. 
- Its a compliment to Gul that she's created a character like Arnav that's created such a craze. 
- Her not winning awards doesn't matter much to her. Makes her feel good when her cast & crew think she deserved awards & people are blind not to give them to her. 
- Never met a more positive group of ppl than the cast & crew of IPK. It's sad that such a positive show has so much negativity surrounding to it. 
- Hopes to create chemistry with her new co star as well. Says that might not be a problem since she gets along with most people. Her new co star needs to be a good actor most importantly. She's extremely uncomfortable doing romantic scenes & whoever her co star is, be it Barun or someone else she always going to be uncomfortable. 
- She is most comfortable wearing dresses.
- Sanaya was irritated that fans want her to leave the show & the show to shut down coz of just "one person". She thought IPK meant more to fans than just Barun. 
- Not interested in getting on any social networking sites. Would prefer to spend time with friends & family in her free time. One more reason she doesn't want to get on to any social networking platform is coz she doesn't want the bashing & negativity to get to her. Sanaya said that ppl have no right to comment/bash Barun, Gul or her without knowing them personally. Fans are free to comment on their acting & criticise them on that. 

Sanaya ne BAND baja di.. ðŸ¤£ Like literally.. ðŸ¤£

And thank you SO SO SO SO much Anam for the detailed WU.!! 🤗
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
I do feel bad that none of the actors even SP, PH are aware  how we as FANS feel for ArHi.. ðŸ’” No one really cares what we feel, do they..? 
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

Sanaya ne BAND baja di.. ðŸ¤£ Like literally.. ðŸ¤£

And thank you SO SO SO SO much Anam for the detailed WU.!! 🤗
About bashing the word is hypocrisy ðŸ¤¢
I so want to say a lot of things but I am controlling myself oh well

My opinion about interview
I don't know It gives me the same feeling I had watching coffee with batti Gul interview kind of weird Maybe frustrated with batti Gul and her nautankis lol

Of btw there was a post sarun were spotted outside infinity mall 
In all this I forgot how are you guys ðŸ¤—I miss chatting with you people. Forum Kya e Kya hogaya first there were Barun bashing post then cam batti Gul and now it's sanaya's turn after this interview Poor girl was just frustrated with this mess kahan phas gayi .
If I get a chance na I am not going to leave  4 lions first create this drama offscreen and ruin khushi's character onscreen 
These two look so good together, it's gonna be difficult to watch either of them with other co stars. 
Edited by Anam. - 11 years ago