Celebrity Fan Clubs

SanayaFC#22 - Sexy Radha :D - Link:P148 - Page 4

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Reposting what's mentioned in Maham's post...thanks for the link Juhi 

FIRSTLY they were surprised to take a call from Pakistan ! LOL .

I told dem  here SP is considered to be the lamest Asian channel but only IPKKND  is the show tht made people re watch star atleast in Pak .

the person   was like okay , no other shows u watch ma'am?

I said no just IPKKND and tht too for barun sobti n sanaya irani 

He goes ; yes we knw every one is saying this

I told them then wht is happening ?y is sp not doing any thing y ? how can u let barun sobti  just slip away , im hearing to 10 new stories he has films he has offers from hollywood blah blah .

he actually said sorry about this ma'am , but he dosnt have any film .

I told him exactly ! thts wht BARUN said in his interview ! I added 4 loonies  made the scripting so bad tht every one started to run away now the protagnists are calling quits?

so he added :YES I AGREE TO THIS . the problem actually was with the Ph and barun got stuck in this mess , he added e himself likes barun a lot .

I asked y can't u all just shut the show on happy note  along with sarun and get us season 2 .

but he added not just barun sanaya wants to quit too , but we are trying our best to keep barun and sanaya on board 

i said if either one quits  yr show is dead 

he went yes we knw this that is why  im telling u just relax we r hopefully tring out best eitherto make barun and sanaya stay or discontinue this show as of now

I said tht would be way better and no tom dick n harries should enter Ipkknd 

he asked me ma'am have u seen veera?

I WAS LIKE HELL NO I DONT WATCH ANY OTHER INDIAN SHOW , ITS JUST IPKKND AND DAT TOO FOR SARUN 

HE SAID OKAY, WE HAVE RECEIVED  , CALLS IN THOUSANDS AND WE ARE TRYING THE BEST WE CAN ..

I added plz  lets us knw so tht i kn if i have to unsubscribe starplus 

he was like sure ma'am

he took my no and name . 

the only new thing i got ot knw tht even sanaya wants to quit !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow anam thanks for posting that pic I loved the kitchen decor 
No comments on producer wala lol
I thought sanaya quitting was a rumour sp clarified it and said sorry ðŸ˜•
Though I will admit a did a mini Bhangra after reading that post ðŸ˜†
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar I am so laughing at the state of forum!! I think most of people are making up things about calling SP
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286024&TPN=3

LOL Really!
-Drishti- thumbnail
shit, just imagine if that chick was Sanaya  tfs, anam! Maybe its just with all these rumours in the air.. but i didn't like seeing Barun with someone else :s 😆

I'm really hoping that the SP guy was saying the truth .. i trust Maham so i'm sure she didn't lie.. its SP i don't trust. If SI also wants to leave .. they have to end the show! :D

nb, i agree.. kuch toh gadbad hai *acp pradyuman style 🤣* I think Gul just wants to clear HER name, which is why she's doing all this..

Anam... thumbnail
There was an offscreen SBB segment of the IPK gang it was fun. 
A solo offscreen Sanaya segment coming up on SBB. They show Sanaya shopping. 
Anam... thumbnail
SBB Sanaya segment update
(credit to Armu4eva for the update)

SBB: showed precap of Sanaya buying .. earthen ware.. for decoration n gifts..!

She is in floral print top ..!

Sanaya says that this time she is gonna shop with SBB for diwali ..! She says that in dhanteras its said that they should buy something and originaly ritual was to buy utensils..!

They are in Indigo Delhi ...

She says she does not make food coz of time and talent constraints..but loves to deck up her house..! 

She identifies Kadhayi .. tea kettle.. tea pot ...!

She says..she loves the brand Le Cresuent.. its  french and get only in Delhi ..!

She is asked to pick up a bowl and she does and says..can do weightlifting with it!

She says..being Parsi. .dont do puja but burst cracker and light up the house..! She says..gonna be with family and friends.. play cards..!

She buys a red kettle!
Waise leaving aside Coffee with batti Gul let's talk about tintin I loved her dance on Radha song 
Why she refused jhalak I'll never forgive sp for that 
Edited by nb2011 - 11 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
A not so clear version of Sanaya's segment 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlt8jNrmFyQ[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Anam. - 11 years ago