Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

i feel that too...probably they are too scared to delve into that area knowing the gennext...yeh khushi was loosely based on geet infact when the promos first came out most of us had thought it was tv's jvm...they are same yet different in many ways...btw shilpi have u seen khnh's deleted scenes...u should watch srk and jaya's scene where he asks her never to forget him...what a heart breaking scene...a very beautiful scene but somehow karan felt it didn't go with the narrative so didn't retain it in the movie ...

i have seem few of the deleted scenes...but not the one u mention...cuz i normally stick to the funny ones...will catch it now...thanks :)
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleQMKr1S-4[/YOUTUBE]
u can catch that scene towards the end arnd 27 mins

g2g now🤗
tc & gn
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
TFS sonu ðŸ¤—  strong scene...tho m glad it wasnt in the movie...i already cried buckets in the hall...i dunno wot this wud have done. 

i shud get going too...gnite ðŸ¤— 
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo shongo guys. Sumi title is apt 4 san. Thx pinks 4 the link. Hey luna sumi fari pinks shilps n sonu
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Guys read the quotes of shona di, deepali n hiten
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/13295-celebs-talk-about-dhanteras.htm
-Drishti- thumbnail
i'm SO confused .. i just saw that teaser 4lions posted of Barun's int with Gul.. and he looks happy and relaxed :s What the hell is going on???? 

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

i'm SO confused .. i just saw that teaser 4lions posted of Barun's int with Gul.. and he looks happy and relaxed :s What the hell is going on???? 

Everything is a mess but I still feel there is some panga between Barun and Gul because why all of a sudden they are acting like gossip girls Kya bakwaas hai ðŸ˜†
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Very imp info about sarun by maham
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286352
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Barun in MAMR

I know it's not the best time to post this pic...but still
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Star Plus gets record messages( phone, fax, mail, text, FB and tweets) for the ongoing fiasco regarding IPKKND.

1.it was way back in 2000 that Amar Upadhyaya who was portraying the character of Mihir Virani left the show and the audience cried with his decision. 
The calls received then were mostly from Indian metros and tier II cities, including very few international ones.

2. In 2005. Rajeev Khandelwal who played the character of Sujal in Kahin to Hoga, quit the show and SP agian was bombarded with fans of the show that included national as well as few international audience. 

3. Now, 2012, Barun Sobti , who portrays the protagonist Arnav Singh Raizada, in IPKKND is taking a break, which has caused a mass uproar amongst the viewers of the show. What is surprising is that the national and international fans are at par.

TV industry and media speculation

(credit to Varma.nishi for posting it in the IPK forum)