Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -DJ-

<font color="#0033ff">Thats the biggest problem of this ladyπŸ₯±</font>

That's just irrritating everrr

Feeel like xyz chal. Chodo
deepti.m thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys i'm 100% sure she is the part of parichay's creative team cause she is also doing the meaning less thing that our cv's do.
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myra_3490

do you watch the episodes or u only watch the promos... either you are asking abt the promo or giving an analysis of it

exactly myra...we all know how poor our cvs in leaking a good promo...even after they have such a promo fan...i doubt one of the cvs must be making such threads as they love torture us in every possible way...😑
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys
She always opens thread...with questions...when we r frustrated with the show...

Anuradha...r u working with EK??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Edited by eshi.nl - 11 years ago
myra_3490 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarakvp

exactly myra...we all know how poor our cvs in leaking a good promo...even after they have such a promo fan...i doubt one of the cvs must be making such threads as they love torture us in every possible way...😑

i'm sure from her very first post on IF that its one of cvs whos playing wid us... the way she keeps asking for new promos no member wud do it again n again after being made fun of so muchEdited by myra_3490 - 11 years ago
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't worryiyer.anuradha

Kunal wil reach there...n
dishum dishum to abhay in kunal's hand...n wil save siddhi Then...
Richa wil come there for kunal...but wil witness abhay 's haal ...then to save his izzat...wil fill his maang.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wait a minute here,...I have always had a suspicion that Ekta has eight - 10 years olds writing the script for parichay. Anuradha 11. 11??? Eleven years old
Anuradha is 11 years old and she is one of Ekta CVs. Bingo!
That's why she writes in big font , keeps asking for the promo. even when we tell her...just like a child... now I get it.
Anuradha is a child of eleven!
deepti.m thumbnail
hey anuradha why are we sharing our thoughts with you as we know you are one of the cv's team can you plz tell me about the future track of the story plz plz plz yaar bata do aage kya hone wala hai akir ye sab tumhara hi kiya dhara hi to hai.
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
God  !!! whats wrong with me...whatever this girl writes... just cracks me up yaar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that to ... for no reasons yaar 🀣
oh ho... i need to go to doc rgt now ...this damn serious yaar...🀣
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ anuradha kyon hamesha promo k wajahse dukhi aatma bankar forum members ko apne post se torture karte rehete ho aap. Apka Font size dekhkar ek na din hum apni ankhe zarur kho denge.