Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti would be proud of you guys! (Page 5)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Janaki.. Bang on dear..

And the most beautiful part is I love how nice Sobti fanz are.. And also ArHi fanz.. I love how they know their limits abt the actor's personal lives and all..

Sobti deserves to get such fanz.. And the fanz deserve to have Sobti on their show Embarrassed Would pray that BS doesnt leave so quick.. However, if he really calls a break I would wish him all the best for other ventures Embarrassed
Thank you thank you so much for such kind words!!

All credit goes to barun Sobti :) He deserves the best and Inshallah will get it! :) A man with such honesty and simplicity deserves to be respected and we all fans want just this for him :) Embarrassed

Btw it feels naice and proud as a Barun fan that he is liked by other people as well who may not follow the show :) Thank you Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiprerna4rishav..RamKiJanaki..

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Was that scarstic?!?!
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Janaki.. Bang on dear..

And the most beautiful part is I love how nice Sobti fanz are.. And also ArHi fanz.. I love how they know their limits abt the actor's personal lives and all..

Sobti deserves to get such fanz.. And the fanz deserve to have Sobti on their show Embarrassed Would pray that BS doesnt leave so quick.. However, if he really calls a break I would wish him all the best for other ventures Embarrassed

Absolutely true, Guddi!

I love how Barun/ASR's fans are all so undivided and loyal to him, yet respectful of his personal life...unlike a certain portion of fans of another actor we know.Ermm

I agree that if Barun really needs a break, he should take it because he's been working really hard and looks unwell lately. However, bringing in a new male lead for Khushi is not an option we will entetain. If Barun is going to leave, then the show should end. Same said for Sanaya. IPKKND is defined by Barun and Sanaya and the CVs or SP cannot replace that.

anjaani07pri_armaanprerna4rishav

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Janaki.. Bang on dear..

Absolutely true, Guddi!

I love how Barun/ASR's fans are all so undivided and loyal to him, yet respectful of his personal life...unlike a certain portion of fans of another actor we know.Ermm

I agree that if Barun really needs a break, he should take it because he's been working really hard and looks unwell lately. However, bringing in a new male lead for Khushi is not an option we will entetain. If Barun is going to leave, then the show should end. Same said for Sanaya. IPKKND is defined by Barun and Sanaya and the CVs or SP cannot replace that.
I absolutel agree :)
Thats what we have been saying that if he really wants to go, fine but end the show with Arhi hapy ending and Arhi=Sarun :)

anjaani07prerna4rishav..RamKiJanaki..

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Love u sobti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Janaki.. Bang on dear..

Absolutely true, Guddi!

I absolutel agree :)
Thats what we have been saying that if he really wants to go, fine but end the show with Arhi hapy ending and Arhi=Sarun :)

Yeah, if Barun really doesn't want to come back, or if four lions is forcing him to quit, then the show should end...perhaps with a baby like other shows ended in the past. We should have Khushi giving birth to Jr. ASR and Arnav in the hospital with her.Day Dreaming That would be such a perfect ending to a good show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07pri_armaan

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
If he really is touched or overwhelmed then he will NOT play with our emotions!
I hope he comes out cut and clear about his leaving the show.That is the only thing we are asking him now!
Please Barun tell us the truth no matter how hard it is for us to take!Ouch
We will always Love you Barun! <3 
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top