Users

Frequent Posters

pri_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Exactly ðŸ˜³ 

Proud moment ðŸ˜³

yeah proud to be a Barun Sobti pankha ðŸ˜³

When i read tellynews twet syaing This is the biggest protets ever for a TV actor felt so so proud of him :) ðŸ˜³

Btw yar, can i use your BS siggie which says we support you? please? :)
ipi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
And its because Barun absolutely deserves it- for the adorable human being that he is-so humble,down to earth.for each time he made us laugh with his funny antics.for all the goodness that is in him.for the amount of hard work he has put in.for making us feel a myriad of emotions as Arnav.his awesome chemistry with Sanaya.for being a part of arnav-khushi jodi.for all the super awesome jokes he cracked with Akshay dogra...seriously its a very long list.
Love u and respect u Barun Sobti:-)
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks!
love barun, hoping for the best!!
pri_armaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ESR8

OMGG r u script writer janaki ??? plzzz if so reveal the truth before us !! save the show... end it with  sanaya barun as arnav n khushi  !plzzz

Even i fwelt she is janaki. Specialy the way she wrote.

x.titli.x thumbnail
awww thank you so much 😳
well he deserves all our love and support coz he has been always loyal to us ...
luv you Sobti hamesha 🤗
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hope so, he should know how much we love him & will always support him!

Asma x
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We all love him and wivout him and Sanz it's not IPKKND for us we want both of em in the same frame

Hopefully he'll stay back if its his decision ova wise the people that made him quit can go jump of a cliff or sumfink
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Janaki.. Bang on dear..

And the most beautiful part is I love how nice Sobti fanz are.. And also ArHi fanz.. I love how they know their limits abt the actor's personal lives and all..

Sobti deserves to get such fanz.. And the fanz deserve to have Sobti on their show 😳 Would pray that BS doesnt leave so quick.. However, if he really calls a break I would wish him all the best for other ventures 😳
pri_armaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Janaki.. Bang on dear..

And the most beautiful part is I love how nice Sobti fanz are.. And also ArHi fanz.. I love how they know their limits abt the actor's personal lives and all..

Sobti deserves to get such fanz.. And the fanz deserve to have Sobti on their show 😳 Would pray that BS doesnt leave so quick.. However, if he really calls a break I would wish him all the best for other ventures 😳

Thank you thank you so much for such kind words!!

All credit goes to barun Sobti :) He deserves the best and Inshallah will get it! :) A man with such honesty and simplicity deserves to be respected and we all fans want just this for him :) ðŸ˜³

Btw it feels naice and proud as a Barun fan that he is liked by other people as well who may not follow the show :) Thank you ðŸ˜³