Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

SOURCE:http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/will-barun-sobti-listen-fans-plea-and-stay-back-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naa-doon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Now SP started lying about BS, it's the time that we double the pressure on them!!
C'mon guys!
We'll fight till we win!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nupsiii

143SARUN

143SARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
y people doing dis with us...there is so much drama nd all happend widd is show only though it is da best show ever in hindi serial history.we love it so much phir vi ye show hi kuin band hoga or y barun leave...u peopl make serial 4r us so y dont u understand dat we love da show nd barun a lot...dont do dis plzzz give back our barun our arshi nd our blovd show ''iss payar ko keya naam doon'' its a request of a bangladeshi simple girl who's world of entertainmnt is only IPKKND nd SARUN or ARSHI...

Prverma

Prverma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
plzzz Barun plzzz dnt leave ipkknd we all love u and want u i watch this show jst 4 u plzz dnt leave it plzzz 4 u fansss plzzz - Poorvi

aura9

Goldie

aura9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I really don't know what is gonna save this show now if Barun Sobti now has decided to quit this show. IPKKND needs a solid script to handle the show. 

aura9

Goldie

aura9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Anyways I'm very disappointed with Barun Sobti. Its of course his decision but, how can an actor leave a show which has given him a recognition not only in India, but also worldwide.

nupsiii

nupsiii

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
To 
whom ever it may concern,

Hello, you might be thinking as to why is everyone sending you so many mails and asking about Barun after all for you he is just an actor like him there are hundreds it is nothing new for you. 
The leading cast has been changed many a times so why are we so agitated with the news of this one actor.
He maybe just an actor for you but
 for us he is a person,
 for us he is our arnav
 for us he is the guy we all dream of having (cause in reality we dont get anyone like that)
 for us he is khushi's husband
 for us he is the motivation to leave all the past behind and look forward and start a new life just like him
 for us he is the man we love.
i am not only referring to arnav as a character but i am also referring to Barun in that character. he is our motivation. He is the reason we believe in such non fiction stories.

i am 19 i have been watching hundreds of soaps from my childhood. i know star plus is best channel that gives us the best entertainment we know you have your problems but all we are saying you is sort it out. dont replace Barun cause if you replace him then what will happen to those thousands , lakhs of fans all around the world.? we are all connected. we all feel we are a part of this show even though we are just the viewers when a maha episode comes in and all actors have to work extra we feel bad too thats why your trp goes up. 
even though the story has been outlined many times we have never complained because we know its not easy to keep running a show.

the positive effects of this show are for all of us. the serial has given rise to so many writers you know.? i always wanted to write my story book but until now i have not been succesfull in penning it down. it was only from this show that i have got the enough story, or characters, or the enthusiam  to pen it down like me there are thousands. 

Everyone is saying its Barun's decision to quit and he had already quit but i guess we know how important is the show to all of us so if this ruining the image of the show dont you think you stop this from happening.?

i have been a great fan of all your soaps and your channel so i woud be glad if you could just think a way out and stop Barun even if he is  ready to leave. 

thanking you,
Fan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

medharees--Anna--

.BumbleBee.

IF-Dazzler

.BumbleBee.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I am so sad! I hope this never comes true! he can take a long break but he can't leave the show like this! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top