Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darksydeangel

MODS THIS THREAD WASN'T NECESSARY Angry
WE ARE STILL FREAKIN CALLING AND MAILING SP...

and we will inshallah stop barun from leaving Big smile

We will inshaAllah because we're united! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
InshaALLAH, we will win, we will bring BARUN BACK!!!

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I'm actually in a state of shock,Cry n I'm still not wantin 2 believe dat BS is leavin the show, yesterday wen I was saw BS statement, I was confused a bit wit KG's tweet also, but I told myself earlier dat if either of dem leave, b it SI or BS, I'll not watch the show, I'll quit wachin the show.Unhappy I had watched "IPKKND" durin the months of May, June n July, wen BS took leave 4 his upcumin film, but I'm totally heart-broken after hearin dis news.Broken Heart I watched dis show only 4 Sarun/Arshi. I Heart BS, not dat he's my fav actor, but also a funny person in real lyf.Smile I respect BS decision, even he's also a human being, he's also has the right 2 take the decision of his lyf. I support BS.Thumbs Up All the best BS.Smile

Edited by girlz-rule - 11 November 2012 at 10:52pm

--BumbleBee--

Goldie

--BumbleBee--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I have never seen such a united front for any actor till now.
Either IPKKND ends when BS quits or it continues with him because I don't think anybody would be able to stomach Sanaya with anybody else other than Barun.

I understand his need to take a break, but please don't quit.

I'm just waiting for the final news.
*Fingers crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puglet

ArushiSagar

Groupbie

ArushiSagar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Both the fans and the people associated with the show need some perspective on this situation...

To the fans:

Guys, I know you love this show. Who doesn't? The theme is fascinating, the storyline (up until the Sheetal track) is gripping, the dialogues are strong, the actors are fabulous, and the entire feel of the show is wonderful. But, don't forget that it is a SHOW at the end of the day and as much as it will hurt to see it change or end, you WILL move on...

You wield enormous power as the show's audience, but don't forget that the people associated with the show have the final say in what happens. They are the creaters of the show. It is their job and they have the right to decide whether they want to continue to do this job. As much as you may be saddened by Barun's decision to leave the show (for whatever reason), the decision rests with him alone. You cannot force him to change his mind. There is definitely no need to bash or harass him. He is a human being like you and I and deserves to live his life the way he wants to. If he wants to pursue other career options, it's his right to do so. If he wants to take some time out for himself, it's his right. You need to accept that fact.

Calm down. Lambi sansein lo!

To the people associated with the show:

The least you can do for the people who religiously watch your show and to whom you owe your success is be honest and transparent. You have no one to blame but yourself for all these angry fans. They simply wanted to know what was happening with the show and why. Instead of worrying about profit and ratings, you should have thought about PR. I understand not wanting to disclose anything until the decision was final, but waiting this long was a very stupid move. Did you not think that the audience would find out? And what is with these conflicting statements about why Barun is leaving? Of course, the fans are going to make their own assumptions about his exit if you cannot be consistent in your explanation.

The fact that most of main cast has left just 1.5yrs into the show makes one wonder what exactly is going on behind the scenes. The fact that you admitted to running out of ideas does not instill the audience with confidence in your abilities. If you don't act professionally, if you will not be treated as such.

The fans may not have creative control of the show, but don't forget that they are responsible for your livelihood. If you expect praise and adoration from the fans, you must also accept their criticism and anger. Stop acting like it is such a pain to have fans beg you to stay on the show.

Respect is a two way street...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonanupsiii

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
BS, no matter wat happens, ur fans r always wit u. Heart u BS. I support u BS n ur decision.Thumbs Up All the best!!!Smile

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
is Barun leaving the show or is IPK quitting??/

i dont want IPK to end nor barun to leave 

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
here's a new article-

Will Barun Sobti listen to fans' plea and stay back in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naa Doon?

Tellychakkar.com was the first news and entertainment portal to disseminate the information about Barun Sobti aka Arnav quitting Star Plus' popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IMRC Entertainment and 4 Lions Films).

Since then, lot of speculations hung in the air about the credibility of the news but now it is as clear as a serene cascade that Barun is opting out of the show. He has mentioned in the media that "he is taking a break and is unaware when he will get back to playing Arnav".

However, our sources have informed that Barun's break will be the final adieu to the show with a 'no return' sign attached all over it.

As reported exclusively by Tellychakkar.com, good looking actor Viraf Phiroz Patel will be Barun's replacement and Khushi's (Sanaya Irani) new love interest. Only time will tell if viewers will accept Viraf in the show or not.

Furthermore, we have also been told by sources that Iss Pyaar Ko…, in most probability, will shut down in the month of December (2012) or maximum by… January (2013).

But what really caught our attention is the overwhelming response from the fans of Iss Pyaar Ko and Barun who are running a campaign of sorts to retain the magic of Arnav on screen.
Barun, with his subtle looks and impeccable acting talent, has emerged as one of the most popular actors on Indian television in recent times. Fans of the show just can't live with the fact that he is detaching himself from the project.

We have received innumerable mails and message from fans asking Star Plus to retain Barun in the show. These fans have also sent across their plea to the production house and the channel.
So what will be the end result? Will Barun revoke his decision or the makers and the channel ask him to continue playing Arnav? Well…the scenario looks a little bleak…but as they say… you never know what will ultimately unfold in the show business.

Let's wait and watch…

Post Reply New Post

Go to top