Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

imaan

imaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
M tooo much upset ...aik tu itni moshkil say exams ki tyari kr ri thi show ko aik months say chora tha...aur abh ye news...my GOD why...barun left the show...m going to cry...kiya hai yar...ku krtay hu aisay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
is he really leaving? 

lazylad8-FauZi

dhamechanirali

dhamechanirali

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Barun I luv u a lot...bt u r goin for ur film career so wish u bst luck for det
I will miss u a lot...plz try to b in contact wid ur mad fans...plz ...luv u barun

shami9

_Tabs_

_Tabs_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
My gosh...I came on to the forum after 2 weeks and all I see is bashing of PH,  the actors, the show, saving sobti,msgs from SP. TAKE A MOMENT AND CALM DOWN.  Sobti is leaving on his own! Nobody is making him leave. For all those who " apparently can't live with out show as it is your life" are going to have a hard time in life.  IPKKND is only a show, only a drama, produced to entertain you all...It is NOT your life. the sooner some ppl learn this the better. You lived before IPKKND , and you'll live after it...Sobti only made this show " popular" as YOU AKA THE FANS  made him popular. 
Things end, ppl quit, ppl are born , YET the world still goes on. ...This has happened with numerous shows so far, like GEET, DMG, MJHT, etc...

So if you are offended, then LEAVE. If you think the show has no chance without sobti, and its going to fail crash and burn to the end, then please leave, because you are not needed here anymore. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanmeriAspirexmadiha.khan231twinkle662jktoorgreen_teaTrueMuskaanPiano1422Miss Cheriebiker_boyz

shillu.arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

shillu.arshi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
plzz barun mat jayo naaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9lazylad8-FauZi

madiha.khan231

madiha.khan231

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I jus dont get it... Why ppl r blaming every1 but Barun.. I mean its his choice to leave the show or not... Y r ppl blaming 4 lions or Gul Khan... Y aren't we saying anything to Barun... And anyways history is repeating itself... Thts wat happens all the time.. U come in a show u get famous and then u take off to bollywood... There is something called commitment... Im gonna watch the show for Sanaya.. And all i can say at the end is good luck Barun and... 

Didnt mean anything bad...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

curiousbookwormgreen_teaMiss Cherie

sangeeta_helios

sangeeta_helios

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
barun is on twitter and says he  has changed his dicision he is leaving ippkd and says support virafyou want to see then you on google and type barun sobit on twitter you will find his account

pri_armaan

IF-Sizzlerz

pri_armaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta_helios

barun is on twitter and says he has changed his dicision he is leaving ippkd and says support virafyou want to see then you on google and type barun sobit on twitter you will find his account

barun doesnt have any twitter acCount.

itts a fake account :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9PyaaraarnavFlora3333.ayesha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top