Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

shukhpakhii

shukhpakhii

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Totally heart broken, I m speechless n numb..cant.react to anything else. I m dead
Only barun can wake me up..
Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9lazylad8-FauZi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seabeauty

Goldie

seabeauty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, sent this mail to star plus. Kindly give me more addresses I will forward it to others as well

We have been hearing contradictory news about our favourite show IPKKND. I seiously do not know what to believe or not. Anyway  I am writing on the behalf of all Pakistani fans. We may not be able to call you but we can send you our response via emails. Anyway, regarding the general scenario of an average Pakistani household, I must tell you that every household has a cable connection and families mostly watch STAR PLUS serials. IPKKND has been a great success in our country as well. We all love it as it portrays a totally different storyline and concept from regular serials. This is mainly due to the on-screen chemistry of  Barun and Sanaya. They make the serial alive. We have been watching the serial since the start. I have personally, never missed a single episode. Even if STAR PLUS gets blocked we watch it online. Such is the popularity here in Pakistan. We ignore our serials but watch yours.
   It is a humble request therefore not to make Barun leave. Do anything that is in your power to stop him. If he leaves the whole chemistry would be destroyed and there won't be the same magic. People would stop watching it and eventually TRP's would drop below zero and then you will have to shut the serial. We know that international viewers get your far more TRPs and popularity than an average Indian. DO anything in your power to stop him like changing the storyline. I assure you that if you change his character people will not only stop watching it but it will also effect other serials of STAR PLUS. You will lose your position as the number one channel. Please, Please do everything in your power to stop Barun. Kindly do not hurt your fans as results could be drastic. 

Thank you,

Sidra

Lahore

Pakistan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9shukhpakhiilazylad8-FauZi

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I know its sad for the show and all the fans, but as dedicated fans I think we all should respect his decision. He probably made the decision after a lot of thinking. He has a family too and any human would want to spend quality time with family. He must have really good reasons to quit. I know whatever he plans to do in the future, he'll go very far and I wish him nothing but the best. The show will miss him. We fans will miss him. But I know he'll be doing bigger and greater things!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayBreeeezy--Anna--ssyahoo

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i totally dont get it on one hand sp r using BS for publicity like see to see barun tune in to diwali celebration or he is coming to uk and on other hand dey r ready to replace him ... its a total WHAT THE !!

oh god i m totally gonna his his WHAT THE !!
because FARAK PADTA HAI DAMMIT .. FARAK PADTA HAI ...
I LOVE U DAMMIT ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforlifeshami9lazylad8-FauZi

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i am so confused right now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I'm too numb to say anything!!

lazylad8-FauZi

hinahorani

Groupbie

hinahorani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
barun chala gaya to show hi bekar ho jaye ga hum barun ki jaga kisi or ko nahi dhek sakte Disapprove plz barun show chor kar na jaye but ab jo barun ka dicision hoga hum os ki respect kare gaye or har decision mai hum barun k sath hai !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9lazylad8-FauZi

mimoza12

Groupbie

mimoza12

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

I as a fan wish Barun all the very best.  Hope he will be very successful in Bollywood or whatever.

I just dont want a replacement in the Show... No one else except Barun should play ASR because

HE made this roles so special..

He has all rights to leave but no one should replace himCry

shami9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top