Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
dont know how to react and hw the show will be when he is gone
but am sure that i am disappointed but am gnna move on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
SO SADUnhappy..BARUN SOBTI CANNOT LEAVE IPKKND..Confused
Only barun can play the hot and cute ASR characterCool..no one else..Angry
I had hope yesterday..that barun is only taking a break..but after reading this..Shocked
I am heart-brockenHeart
Its sad sad and emotional..Cry
First deepali (Payal)..then Akshay (akash)..and now Barun (fab ASR)
No one else can ever repalce Barun sobti..and SARUN'S JODI..Smile..
Poor sanaya..will be left alone..now the show is in her hands..Disapprove..
She will have to work so hardOuch..poor sanaya..
Barun has a specail feeling he gives us all when we see him on screenSmile...his voiceDay Dreaming..his faceDay Dreaming..he is fabStar and no one CAN REPALCE HIM!
StarRABBA VE SCENES WON'T BE LIKE BEFORE..Star

I STILL LOVE U BARUNSmile
LOVE U SARUN AND IPKKNDHeartHeartHeart

Edited by chanloves-arshi - 11 November 2012 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9lazylad8-FauZi

MaddyAddy

Goldie

MaddyAddy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
R
-edited-
Guys,
I have been reading posts, and comments, and finally the tweets by SP;
After reading the SP tweet today, I could not help but wonder whether the uproar actually worked in the negative for BS resulting in such a statement by SP?

I wonder that because, just like when BS took a break earlier, he kept repeating that it was just a break while the masses did ponder that he might never return. However the situation did not flair to this extent then, due to the timely issuance of a clear statement from his end.

This time round too, he maintained that he is taking a break, but all hell broke loose with the 'break news' because of all the news that had been doing rounds since the past month or so, stating that he had quit. It seems like the grounds for a back lash were already prepared.

Could it be that the uproar this time was so untamed and massive, that BS who was simply looking for a 2 month break, was made to choose between continuing or discontinuing? Since the fans clearly stated he is the Arnav they want to see with Khushi, the pressure became too great to execute a story line that will relieve BS, and in turn BS ended suffering?

The show has been going down hill, there is no denying that, without any sign of returning to its past glory; ending it with grace was one thing we all had hoped for.

These are just some thoughts that came to my mind, which I wanted to share

Edited by MaddyAddy - 11 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9chanloves-JB_1DPyaaraarnavlazylad8-FauZi

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I don't know what to say.
Star Plus and Four Lions seriously pull yourselves together!
All we can do is keep trying :')

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9chanloves-JB_1Dlazylad8-FauZi

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
OMG...this is so sad...I mean the guy who gave ur " ARNAV" is leaving the show...Im totally Shocked !! wat the hell m I going to do without him !!

Edited by Kinma - 11 November 2012 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9chanloves-JB_1Dlazylad8-FauZi

Lovely1

IF-Dazzler

Lovely1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Friends,
Guys, just got of phone with Saleem from Star Plus
He took down ALL my information..
ALL the requests and remarks I had.
yes, Barun has quit IPK for a film career.
The last date of his shoot and if IPK will end or not
is not yet to be made public.
They are very polite and professional.

Please call, 91-22-67-227777 depending upon where you leave.

I specifically requested that they DO NOT KILL ASR!
PLease, guys make sure you ask for that
Sanaya and Barun only as ASR-Khushi and don't kill ASR.

Thank You!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1Drina25BarunDiwanilazylad8-FauZiMariam_Sultan

curiousbookworm

curiousbookworm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I don't know. Ever since I started Highschool (I started when I was 14 - am 16 now and only one year left til college) IPKknD has been a constant in my mind. I remember sitting there one day in early May 2011 and discovering IpkKND. I saw Sanaya - who I recognized from Fanaa and this suPER hot guy who has a semi-American accent :D and who played a role that matched my dream man in my 14year old mind. So throughout finals, midterms, and all the stresses that come with studying IpkKND and arnav and khushi have all ways been there. With only 1.5 years left til I leave for college , I had hoped it would continue til I could officially "grow up" and get in reality. My room is full of quotes from and Arnav and Khushi. My giant teddy bear's name is Arnav (Mr. Teddy to the world). And now Arnav is leaving. I can't believe it .

It almost hurts. A big part of me - who always had Arnav in the back of my mind is flying away into some unknown galaxy. How will I breathe? Will I now stop telling other people to stop saying "What The" because it's not their thing (it's an Arnav thing I say. "who's Arnav?" they say. "Never Mind".) I don't know . I don't know how to move on.

Why Barun ? How could you do this to me?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

merajitwinkle662halfsonalazylad8-FauZi

vandana1965

IF-Dazzler

vandana1965

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I AM TOTALLY HEARTBROKEN. IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF GUL KHAN. SHE WANTED TO KILL ASR IN ORDER TO PROMOTE HER NEW CHARACTER AND  THAT FIZOOL HAI SHOW. THAT IS WHY SHE HAS DONE THIS. SHE INSULTED BARUN AND FORCED HIM TO LEAVE. BARUN WOULD HAVE NOT LEFT THE SHOW SO ABRUPTLY LIKE THIS OTHERWISE.I HATE GUL KHAN. I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER SHOW OF HERS OF THE 4 DONKEYS.

I WILL MISS BARUN TERRIBLY. I PRAY THAT MAY GOD BLESS HIM IN ALL HIS VENTURES AND FULFILL ALL HIS DREAMS. I SUPPORT HIM TOTALLY. BARUN IS THE BEST. HE IS THE NEXT SHAHRUKH KHAN.

GUL REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. YOU HURT THE FEELINGS OF PEOPLE, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE BIG TIME. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN OR FORGIVEN.

I HAVE CANCELLED MY STARPLUS SUBSCRIPTION. THERE IS NO MORE REASON FOR IT UNLESS BARUN COMES BACK BY A MIRACLE. STARPLUS SHOULD HAVE NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AND TAKEN STEPS THAT THIS MOST POPULAR SHOW DID NOT RND THIS WAY. THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE A BIG CHUNK OF INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS.

PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR TV WHENEVER QABOOL  HAI/ FIZOOL HAI COMES ON. GUL KHAN NEED TO SEE FAN POWER. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9lazylad8-FauZi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top