Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 15)

786786 Groupbie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I don't know if people have read this or not, But this analyses IS AMAZING!! DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ!! 

http://ipkfiasco.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/part-4-divided-we-stand-united-we-fall/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andekheSpartan187Pyaaraarnav

Yomamma0071 Newbie
Yomamma0071
Yomamma0071

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I hope SP and the PH feel the fans backlash and decide to either end the show with Barun in it or continue the show and allow Barun to return after his movie is released and he's done promoting it. 
These are the only 2 options under which I'll watch IPKKND ever again... Sorry Sanaya but it sucks to be you right now... you're gonna lose millions of fans without even trying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andekhe

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
BARUN has left the show,the news is on STAR PLUS official page.
THIS TIME HOPE FANS COLLECTIVELY UNSUBSCRIBE STAR & ANY CHANNEL AIRING 4 LION SHOWS.
NO POINT IN WATCHING SANAYA ALSO,SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR A DIE HARD FAN & VIEWER.

andekheSiMi615Mariam_Sultan

Karan4IPKKND Newbie
Karan4IPKKND
Karan4IPKKND

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I agree...STOP WATCHING ANY 4lionsfilms produced serials like Arjun, Qubool Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year,  Humse Hai Liife, etc ...pLlz...and RT this and spread this on social networks..plz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andekhehemanthb

andekhe Groupbie
andekhe
andekhe

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 786786

I don't know if people have read this or not, But this analyses IS AMAZING!! DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ!! 

http://ipkfiasco.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/part-4-divided-we-stand-united-we-fall/
wow thanks a lot, whoever wrote that is simply amazing...i completely agree with the whole article 
Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Barun as an actor has proved himself. If he actually wanted to quit the show, he would have done it when he signed his first movie. He was frank about it - so I am guessing he will be frank about this time too. If he wants to quit - I respect his decision - every one has a right to be selfish and think about their family, their needs. I think what everyone has failed to realize in this whole issue is that he was newly married - when he signed IPK - and then he had his movie - he has been busy - he needs some time to spend with his family - for himself! That is who a human being is! 

Yes, and even if he has got better offers - they Barun GRAB IT and dont let it go! I would not have done that if I had a better job in hand. 

If the show has to end - it has to end with his exit because the story died quite long ago - and if bling fangurls just want to see Barun and Sanaya for some crap going on - then they never understood what IPK was and what its essence was! ARHI is IPK and IPK is ARHI - and its only Sarun who make it possible! And numerous jodi awards are proof of that. Barun leaves - the all time jodi ends.

Remember ; no one remembers - Gurmeet as Sujal - but Rajeev is and will always remain the SUJAL! Similarly, No one can be ASR - Barun Sobti will always be ASR! 

Barun Sobti, I wish you all the best! Gul, shut the show down - If ARHI is lost - if Barun or Sanaya is lost - IPK is completely lost (of whatever remains)

I completely agree with you Clap

Karan4IPKKNDandekhePyaaraarnav

sshrseth Newbie
sshrseth
sshrseth

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
This was the only show I watch on TV and since latest few episodes were focused on making KKGSR capable of leading the life without ASR, I have stopped watching this show already. I can't think of IPKKND without ASR so, I too request the team to retain Barun. I have loved ASR & KKGSR pair and actually do not want to see any of them being replaced. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan4IPKKNDandekheArshi2gthr4evripk27mPyaaraarnavbijili

Karan4IPKKND Newbie
Karan4IPKKND
Karan4IPKKND

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Ok. This serial is going to end anyhow after Barun leaves, for various reasons. I think Viraf Patel has made a stupid decision to take the role of Arnav. He too is a good actor but that won't matter because as soon as Barun leaves, the TRP is bound to drop. We fans can't imagine any1 else in that role. And lately the PH has started ruining the whole story line. So, joining IPKKND may eventually have a bad effect on Viraf's image.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi2gthr4evrSiMi615

Go to top