Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

shalinii173

IF-Sizzlerz

shalinii173

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shereenjain

Originally posted by shalinii173

Barun Sobti is no saint. He is having a lot of opportunities right now. So he is grabbing it for money ofcourse. As he said in his interview that its a good enough reason to quit. Its all human. Everyone goes for fame and money even if he has to quit the show... Dont know why people are getting so melodramatic.

money money money u have mentioned just money everywhere. Y? If suppose he is leaving to do movies wats wrong in that. He is taking next step in his career and everyone does that everyone move forward in their career no one stay where they start. Does anyone give away good opportunities. No one says he is a saint. He is a good human being. If u wanna blame someone then blame us We crazy fans who interfering in his decision. It's his future he has to decide his future. So according to u whoever stick to same job and same position r called 'saints' wow very good definition. I think u never move forward in your career and stay wherever u r right?.

When did I say that Barun is at fault ? I said its all natural, whatever he is doing, And thats why he is not a saint.. First understand what is written and then comment. Get some sense girl..!!

Then leave out the accusatory tone and just be objective by not bringing the saint discussion into this. And before getting on a high horse to teach sense to others learn to Get some perspective.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 14)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahada

sahada

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Ow? Is this the final calling... ? So there is no meeting on Monday to do whtev the posts say the channel is doing to convince Barun to stay back... ? 

shereenjain

shereenjain

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Barun Sobti is no saint. He is having a lot of opportunities right now. So he is grabbing it for money ofcourse. As he said in his interview that its a good enough reason to quit. Its all human. Everyone goes for fame and money even if he has to quit the show... Dont know why people are getting so melodramatic.

money money money u have mentioned just money everywhere. Y? If suppose he is leaving to do movies wats wrong in that. He is taking next step in his career and everyone does that everyone move forward in their career no one stay where they start. Does anyone give away good opportunities. No one says he is a saint. He is a good human being. If u wanna blame someone then blame us We crazy fans who interfering in his decision. It's his future he has to decide his future. So according to u whoever stick to same job and same position r called 'saints' wow very good definition. I think u never move forward in your career and stay wherever u r right?.

When did I say that Barun is at fault ? I said its all natural, whatever he is doing, And thats why he is not a saint.. First understand what is written and then comment. Get some sense girl..!!

Then leave out the accusatory tone and just be objective by not bringing the saint discussion into this. And before getting on a high horse to teach sense to others learn to Get some perspective.

ROFL..!! I can now see the examples of fan girls :D

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Barun as an actor has proved himself. If he actually wanted to quit the show, he would have done it when he signed his first movie. He was frank about it - so I am guessing he will be frank about this time too. If he wants to quit - I respect his decision - every one has a right to be selfish and think about their family, their needs. I think what everyone has failed to realize in this whole issue is that he was newly married - when he signed IPK - and then he had his movie - he has been busy - he needs some time to spend with his family - for himself! That is who a human being is! 

Yes, and even if he has got better offers - they Barun GRAB IT and dont let it go! I would not have done that if I had a better job in hand. 

If the show has to end - it has to end with his exit because the story died quite long ago - and if bling fangurls just want to see Barun and Sanaya for some crap going on - then they never understood what IPK was and what its essence was! ARHI is IPK and IPK is ARHI - and its only Sarun who make it possible! And numerous jodi awards are proof of that. Barun leaves - the all time jodi ends.

Remember ; no one remembers - Gurmeet as Sujal - but Rajeev is and will always remain the SUJAL! Similarly, No one can be ASR - Barun Sobti will always be ASR! 

Barun Sobti, I wish you all the best! Gul, shut the show down - If ARHI is lost - if Barun or Sanaya is lost - IPK is completely lost (of whatever remains)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenanagrewalshereenjainsahadaPyaaraarnav-Misek-BreeeezyMariam_Sultanarshistarriyya6

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Can I have sanaya's interview please

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
this is really disappointing..time will say if his decision will be fruitfull or not

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Barun as an actor has proved himself. If he actually wanted to quit the show, he would have done it when he signed his first movie. He was frank about it - so I am guessing he will be frank about this time too. If he wants to quit - I respect his decision - every one has a right to be selfish and think about their family, their needs. I think what everyone has failed to realize in this whole issue is that he was newly married - when he signed IPK - and then he had his movie - he has been busy - he needs some time to spend with his family - for himself! That is who a human being is! 

Yes, and even if he has got better offers - they Barun GRAB IT and dont let it go! I would not have done that if I had a better job in hand. 

If the show has to end - it has to end with his exit because the story died quite long ago - and if bling fangurls just want to see Barun and Sanaya for some crap going on - then they never understood what IPK was and what its essence was! ARHI is IPK and IPK is ARHI - and its only Sarun who make it possible! And numerous jodi awards are proof of that. Barun leaves - the all time jodi ends.

Remember ; no one remembers - Gurmeet as Sujal - but Rajeev is and will always remain the SUJAL! Similarly, No one can be ASR - Barun Sobti will always be ASR! 

Barun Sobti, I wish you all the best! Gul, shut the show down - If ARHI is lost - if Barun or Sanaya is lost - IPK is completely lost (of whatever remains)

Kudos on your post.. I completely agree with you the story died a long time ago.. And I believe most of the viewers were intact either for Barun or Sanaya or both..

And yess I would like to wish Barun all the very best and will be waiting for ur film to release..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joa123sahadaPyaaraarnavMariam_Sultan--Anna--..Anita..

happygolucky099

IF-Sizzlerz

happygolucky099

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
barun is leaving for his bollywood career
all health related issues are mere excuses
fact is now all of us are left with two choices

1.either leave watching the show
2.or accept new man in khushi's life

the third impossible alternative will only hurt u ..
which is "having fake hope that he will stay or come back.."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24SiMi81LIKEDMGMariam_Sultan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top