Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 11)

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Please somebody  send my letter to them
I have a problem in my E-mail
Confused

To whomever it may concern,

I am writing this email on behalf of the fans from the United Arab Emirates. In spite of the language barrier that existed between this show and us, we came to love this show. They say that love has no language and it is through our love for the character of Barun Sobti that we came to love and relate to this show and this channel. When actor plays a character he breathes life into that character. Without Barun there is no ASR and without ASR we loose the connection that we have built for this show and this channel. If we as loyal fans can overcome the language barrier and form a love equation for this show then can you not for the love of fans and your loyal supporters save the sinking ship and give us back the very reason we found to connect with this channel.

Please know that if you take away Barun Sobti aka ASR from us...you take away the reason for us to stay tuned to this channel. I am not saying that this is a threat and that I will disconnect, I am merely saying that without Barun/ASR i don't see a reason to come to love and watch this channel.

I am resending this letter to you for ( however 100 of times) to consider the fact of Barun without IPK will be Star Plus without viewers!
regards
written on behalf of Mariam Sultan ( United Arab Emirates)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenkithFlora3333-DevilGal-

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

Confused

I am writing this email on behalf of the fans from the United Arab Emirates. In spite of the language barrier that existed between this show and us, we came to love this show. They say that love has no language and it is through our love for the character of Barun Sobti that we came to love and relate to this show and this channel. When actor plays a character he breathes life into that character. Without Barun there is no ASR and without ASR we loose the connection that we have built for this show and this channel. If we as loyal fans can overcome the language barrier and form a love equation for this show then can you not for the love of fans and your loyal supporters save the sinking ship and give us back the very reason we found to connect with this channel.

Please know that if you take away Barun Sobti aka ASR from us...you take away the reason for us to stay tuned to this channel. I am not saying that this is a threat and that I will disconnect, I am merely saying that without Barun/ASR i don't see a reason to come to love and watch this channel.

I am resending this letter to you for ( however 100 of times) to consider the fact of Barun without IPK will be Star Plus without viewers!
regards

I'm sending. No worries.

Edit:
SENT! Thumbs Up

Edited by Flora3333 - 13 November 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22Mariam_Sultan

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Confused

regards

I'm sending. No worries.

Edit:
SENT! Thumbs Up

Thanks Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flora3333

Confused

regards

I'm sending. No worries.

Edit:
SENT! Thumbs Up

Thanks Hug

Mention not buddy!! Hug
I'm spamming too!!! Cry

Mariam_Sultan

dhwaniianak Groupbie
dhwaniianak
dhwaniianak

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I ma really very said that he leaving 
i am U.S.A i am feeling like crying 'i cant image ipkknd without him but i ll watch for sannaya 
thebubblespop12 Senior Member
thebubblespop12
thebubblespop12

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Wow this hurt me a lot more than it should've. I guess I respect Barun's decision. I'm kind of angry but I understand that this is totally Barun's decision.
It's true that Barun was one of the MAIN reasons I watched the show, but I also watched the show because of Sanaya and I think she still deserves the fans that she has worked so hard to gain. She is doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see more.
As for the new guy...Barun didn't quit because of him so don't even think of bashing him (because I know people are going to do that) I'm going to give the guy a chance an hopefully he will be good.
I'll miss Barun...I'll miss him a lot but I wish him all the best.
p.s. This is totally wishful thinking but somebody said he was taking an extended break. Do the tweets confirm that he's quitting...like quitting forever or quitting like taking a long break?

orianthi

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Disapprove

Edited by mrs_kapoor - 14 November 2012 at 3:47pm
minareena Senior Member
minareena
minareena

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I've been on a short break from Desi serials (they were too monotonous - I was bored).  Imagine the shock I experienced when I visited a Bollywood gossip site, and stumbled upon the news that Barun quit IPKKND.  Not too long ago, there was news about other actors on this show wanting to quit.  I took it with a grain of salt until IF confirmed the news about Barun quitting the show.  

I don't think Barun will be out of the limelight for too long.  He may take a break to spend time with his family.  He may have been carving out his next career move - perhaps the Bollywood opportunities or something unrelated to acting.  Either way, I am happy for him.   As the adage goes, "all good things must come to an end," this may be the end of the road for him on IPKKND, but hopefully, we'll see him again soon either on TV or the big glittering screen.   

Like most IF fans, I too will miss Barun on IPKKND.  However, I am also realistic that he must want to avail career opportunities while he he riding the high TRPs train.  I don't blame Barun for wanting to explore other options while could lead to more fame, name and $$$.  He is talented.  He has a dedicated fan base.  Hopefully, lady luck will follow him too. 

Good luck, Barun, in your future endeavors. You will be missed on the show!  

Edited by minareena - 14 November 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desipwincess84786786taklima_najninetails9999avina123sgd123luckygal99quicksandaishrayA HUGE FANdecemaprshalinii173ssyahoo

Go to top