Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

madiha.khan231

madiha.khan231

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

SOURCE:http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/will-barun-sobti-listen-fans-plea-and-stay-back-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naa-doon

It stays in the article that the show might end in Dec or in Jan 2013... So why is it so hard to end the show with Barun?? Confused...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenavina123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tutu982

tutu982

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
i completely understand and  support him but i don't understand why quit in the middle of the show when its just a matter of 3 more months till the show officially ends. 

Edited by tutu982 - 12 November 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brajennuzhi94avina123jen_xFlora3333

shwetapt

shwetapt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I think Probably this happened - 1. Barun asked for another leave for movie promotion or something. 
2. Someone called him from PH unprofessional etc etc
3. They probably even suggested that if u want vacation then just leave the show
4. Barun agreed.

Do you think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

svmiLechocolatmoomin4455

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
yaar ye ipkknd pagalpan to sar char kar bol raha hai

ab dekho na my daughter jo abhi bhi 11 saal ki hai vo starplus ko e-mail kar rahi hai!!MADDENING

aishrayFlora3333

monamine

monamine

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tutu982

i completely understand and  support him but i don't understand why quit in the middle of the show when its just a matter of 3 more months till the show officially ends. 

Cry I hope he stays !

tutu982Flora3333

coolcad

coolcad

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well   
  • Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fans  just somed days back when the media first  flashed this news you had called media guy all names .  Now what do you have to say about this .

•  I am not a media guy  but  a tech guy who has friends in the media and they felt hurt that why are they penalized for reporting something?  why shoot the messenger why dont u guys ask barun, production house about why did they  hide  this fact?     just couple of days back barun had again fibbed about leaving saying he is only taking a break?  why dont u ask him to explain his actions ?   He is your hero so i guess he is answerrable to you .  
  • The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina123

Lechocolat

Lechocolat

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by shwetapt

I think Probably this happened - 1. Barun asked for another leave for movie promotion or something. 
    2. Someone called him from PH unprofessional etc etc
    3. They probably even suggested that if u want vacation then just leave the show
    4. Barun agreed.

Do you think?

That's what I've been saying all along.  He wants to promote his movie as he thinks he's gonna make it..( I don't lol Shenaaz is in it).  He needs to be honest because he's coming across as a liar and quite douchy.  Like you want a break?  How about Sanaya who has been carrying this show the whole time!

Barun Sobti = Drama Queen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina123

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
    STOP BASHING BARUN HERE!

If he was to leave, he would leave when he got a movie offer!! But he took 45 days of leave and came back!! Now why would he leave the show completely only to promote the movie????
    It's his HONESTY that lets him give interviews and announce that he's leaving!
    Did the 4Lions people ever clarified anything? NO! We've been asking 4Lions since 2 months about what's happening! They assured us that they'll come up with a clarification that they never did!! Till now, we got no interviews/clarifications from the PH!! It's only BARUN who's facing all the viewers and bashings right now!!!
    Barun has been defending GUL all along!!! But how is GUL defending him? 4Lions left him alone to be bashed and blamed! Use your brains and you will find out the truth.

Edited by Flora3333 - 13 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav--Anna--shweta2482

Post Reply New Post

Go to top