Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Barun Sobti is no saint. He is having a lot of opportunities right now. So he is grabbing it for money ofcourse. As he said in his interview that its a good enough reason to quit. Its all human. Everyone goes for fame and money even if he has to quit the show... Dont know why people are getting so melodramatic.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Discussed a lot. Cried a lot. Frustrated a lot. Spammed a lot. Screamed a lot. Now nothing left. Only thing is 

IF BARUN QUITS THEN I TOO QUIT
SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isn't Barun going to give a month's notice? Akshay & Deepali did.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Is the news that SP is retaining Barun true? Many ppl are saying it.

And what's with all the news that Arnav will die?
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ESR8

dear mods..

people r still calling SP and they are still answering that there is gonna be a meeting 2moro ! so the final verdict is yet to come. plzz if we fans can make a difference dont stop us ! an earnest request !

agree with u
y u are stopping us? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
libranangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so what's the latest??? i have been away and now need to know what's happening?

read some post saying Sanaya is quitting and Barun is coming back...please fill me in!!!!
jassiparihar thumbnail
im so confused I saw that interview of gul khan and barun made no sense to me at all
he never clearly said that he is leaving the show or not? man cant we just get a clear answer yes im leaving or no im not leaving im kinda getting annoyed of all this now
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shereenjain

Barun Sobti is no saint. He is having a lot of opportunities right now. So he is grabbing it for money ofcourse. As he said in his interview that its a good enough reason to quit. Its all human. Everyone goes for fame and money even if he has to quit the show... Dont know why people are getting so melodramatic.

money money money u have mentioned just money everywhere. Y? If suppose he is leaving to do movies wats wrong in that. He is taking next step in his career and everyone does that everyone move forward in their career no one stay where they start. Does anyone give away good opportunities. No one says he is a saint. He is a good human being. If u wanna blame someone then blame us We crazy fans who interfering in his decision. It's his future he has to decide his future. So according to u whoever stick to same job and same position r called 'saints' wow very good definition. I think u never move forward in your career and stay wherever u r right?. Edited by shalinii173 - 11 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Sanaya for being so honest in Sabras Radio interview today.

I know she is saying the right things about that many people are working hard for the show and it can't be shot down just because of Barun's leave.
But they are not getting the fact that we are watching it for Arhi..

GOOD BYE IPKKND, when Barun leaves.. I would have done the same if Sanaya left the show too.
Obviously, Barun is quitting the show, as they can't assure us how long the show can run without Barun. Even when he is ready to come back, the show might be at the stage to be shot down.

It's nothing to do with you Sanaya.. I know she feels like people are not appreciating her and the other's work, and maybe if the script is good, then I can give it a try. Let's see. For me this all mess is a big dissapointment.

But I have to disagree with Sanaya that they are the most positive people.. 4 lions are not even close to that point!! They don't even know how to behave with their fans.. 🤢 Prove: 32forums.com

Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
Celebration thumbnail
Honestly, this show could have ended when Shaam Was finally caught. I am okay with it. That it lasted past that I was happy with that too. As a story enthusiast, I am okay when a story comes to an end. Though I prefer the ending to be satisfying and to my taste (i.e. a happy ending). But When this show does come to an end with or without Barun, I will still watch. I said it before, All good stories must end. It is the fanatic fans fault that this story dragged longer then it should have. It probably would have stayed in a cult legend if it did not drag. But I don't care. Good stuff it Good stuff. It just falling to the same thing as Geet. That also ran too long for the plot. Geet should have ended a little after the official wedding. When all major plot devises are solved and resolve the story should end. But fanatics always want to drag it, and then when the story becomes unsatisfying they want to moan about it. DUH the magics gone, cause the plots gone. Now they are just regular couples with the fire unspoken. Why is the fire unspoken? Because when people go through so much it is understood. They aren't learning each other anymore. I like the mundane plots after major plots are gone. It's like several P.S and one-shots after a novel. But that's what happens, now I am rambling so I am ending this post. ^_^😛