All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sangeeta_helios

barun is on twitter and says he has changed his dicision he is leaving ippkd and says support virafyou want to see then you on google and type barun sobit on twitter you will find his account

barun doesnt have any twitter acCount.

itts a fake account :)
Guys don't lose hope.
According to many news/articles Barun is serving for 2 more weeks in IPK!
And we will keep fighting to keep him in IPK till them!
Don't be distracted by all the tweets and articles!
And there's an interview of Barun on Tuesday where he'll talk about this situation.
Till then, hold your breath!
We will NOT stop fighting until we get what we want!

Even if Barun leaves the show... He has given us so many wonderful episodes of IPKKND that we can always watched for SaRun/ArShi... β€οΈ

If Barun needs a break, then be it! He has captured our hearts as Arnav... Barun will always remain the ASR but we as fans need to understand that after all... He is BARUN and not ARNAV! πŸ˜Š

As his fans, we must support his decision. To be by his side is most important.

The only things that ever remain are the memories... We'll love SaRun forver and ever!  β€οΈ

Will miss u Barun...😭 All the best for your future endevours! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 11 years ago
If Barun needs a break, he can have that. But he has to be the one and only lead of IPK.
If he leaves, the show must END.

ppl were not believing that Barun & Sanaya broke down on set and were bashing Barun and calling him unprofessional and names😑, needs to read this tweets by Daljeet and other IPK cast, specially Daljeet's it;s clearly saying that and she also said don't embarrass Barun and contact SP or someone from PH regarding this, so it clearly means Sp and Ph can make him stop if they want, or make him happy, so we need to keep fighting, but Barun needs rest and they need to give him at least 2 weeks of complete rest to take care of his health,

Daljeet Bhanot ?@dollybhanot

yesterdy dere was dis gang of fans came crashing inside d set nd literally begged on their knees nt to leave the show guys pls understnd him

Expand
10 Nov Daljeet Bhanot ?@dollybhanot

nd pls fans if u wnt barun to stay contact sp or sme1 related to ph...pls dnt embarass him

Expand

'bout barun leaving...he needs a break guys!! the man's been really fatigued so pls give him a break

Expand

whether #ipkknd is ending...well as far as i knw its nt bt den again anythng culd hppn

kk guys i thnk its tym now to reveal wats exactly hppng...i was actually nt allowed to give a statement or anythng bt now i'll

abhaas mehta ?@abhaasmehta

wow thats a lot of negativity in the air here! gul is a brilliant producer and human being guys! and i did not quit ipk..my purpose was over

Akshay Dogra ?@cupalwaysfull

I see a lot of people blaming the production house or gul even the channel, TBH no one's to be blamed here, everyone does their job honestly

Daljeet Bhanot ?@dollybhanot

@AmritaDas8 Barun has made the decision nd v al r unhappy 'bout it .'bout ipkknd ending its nt coz i hve nt received a notice yet

he has enough on his mind rather wid ppl calling him unprofessional on fb...dats another reason he broke down!!! So guys pls support him.

bt 2dy our sets was crashed by fans nd barun's under a lot of pressure...i even showed him fb fans reactions dats y he broke down wid sanaya

I really respect nd trust Gul nd i thnk she's a woman who deserves respect nt hatred as i saw on fb..she's nt to blame for anyone's decision

ppl who are bashing Barun, need to stop bashing Barun
it is his decision, his life, his career, he has every right to to do what he feels right for himself and his family
no one needs to be judgmental about his decision and career, and mind their own business and should keep their philosophy an advise for their own career,
I have to be rude with those ppl who crossed their limits, if they can't respect Barun, I can't respect them, simple!

Lets ask SP to give him 2 weeks of break, and till then we can enjoy Anjali/NK track!
Barun needs rest!
But if he's leaving, the show must end. 😭

I feel sorry for Barun.. He is under pressure I can understand.. He is tired and fatigued and needs a break , I can understand. What i don't understand is that why would he break down seeing his fan support on facebook? unless he really knows what the fans want and feels unhappy that he's not allowed to make them happy...? Thats my interpretation I could be wrong.. Decision should be Barun's and we will respect that. But if his decision is under the influence of the channel or PH , like it seems then its NOT acceptable by us. 
MODS THIS THREAD WASN'T NECESSARY 😑
WE ARE STILL FREAKIN CALLING AND MAILING SP...

and we will inshallah stop barun from leaving πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by darksydeangel

MODS THIS THREAD WASN'T NECESSARY 😑
WE ARE STILL FREAKIN CALLING AND MAILING SP...

and we will inshallah stop barun from leaving πŸ˜ƒ

We will inshaAllah because we're united! πŸ˜ƒ