Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Hey friends,

After a lot of non stop speculations, the cat is out of the bag. Yes, Barun Sobti is leaving IPKKND as channel have officially tweeted the following: 

STAR Plus @StarPlus_India 

Disapppointed as we are by Barun's decision, would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting shows lined up for you.
Mer Svar Retweet Favoritt
4t

Yes, we confirm that Barun has quit #IPKKND. This is solely his decision and there's nothing much that we can do about it.
Mer
5t

Yes, Barun Sobti seems to have made up his mind to quit #IPKKND. We totally share your disappointment.

We understand many of the fans are upset, angry and disappointed but it doesn't mean we have to make multiple threads about the same issue when it can be one cohesive discussion where everyone shares their feelings, views and comments. 

The forum is flooded with repetitive threads about Barun quitting, anti PH and SP post, petitions etc.   As we previously said, we only allow one petition and rest will be trashed or closed.

Link for petition : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279488

Link for StarPlus call details: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283343

Any other topics will be closed down without no moderator/closing note! We expect the members to co operate with us to keep the forum clean and organized. 

The members are advised not to make snide remarks/sarcasm/bashing/name call each other or any of the fan groups or for that matter the actors/channel and production house. Members turning this thread into a battle ground will face STRICT action from the Dev Team.

Anyone spreading around negativity propaganda and hatred against anyone will be dealt with direct increase in warning level. It includes derogatory and morphed signatures.

Thank you for your understanding! If any of you have any further questions about this, please feel free to contact us through PM!

Regards,

IPKKND Dev Team

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

wishah-16himaniagrawal12ridhima-twinkle662mahi1988luvbbatlilly_starshaki27_hiranshami9chanloves-JB_1Dgreen_teaMuskaan_87sabz105aura9-musicluv-ApoorvaFan-sayeed--Paro-BarunshellIPKKNDfan4everLovely1Angelic_Zuhvish.narenpenny25shweta2482momo121Punkin22Mariam_SultanxMidnightStarxkooltoadvkp1989Deedeepa1ChaituvKinmaHi_Friendsdebby_11.Mandy.minuu-Deepzz-Senorita Sanaya-Niky--SohniKuriJyo_KsgTyroTarantallegrawhiterose29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Barun Quitting Discussions Talk Here ONLY" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
R

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

libranangelkarthikazcoolarnavlover97tutu982avina123sabz105-MissBoiiVamp-Omorabotitvshowfan

ESR8

IF-Rockerz

ESR8

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
dear mods..

people r still calling SP and they are still answering that there is gonna be a meeting 2moro ! so the final verdict is yet to come. plzz if we fans can make a difference dont stop us ! an earnest request !

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ABMMSshami9taklima_najarshi_roxakanksha_achanloves-JB_1DkhusiarnavPyaaraarnavrina25sabz105archnahardik123minchiperlBarunDiwaniIPKKNDfan4everAngelic_Zuh-Zara-shar19number1serial-DevilGal-

Firebolt

Goldie

Firebolt

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Okay so Sobti's leaving. 

I am strong person and can totally move past this. Yep i can. TOTALLY strong. 

Okay fine i'm not. I'm a cry baby who's stamping her feet right now. I need icecream, loads of it. 

Sobti don't leave. Please. 

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

simplyaradhanatwinkle662Potatoefreakandekheshami9tutu982abii95karthikazcoolBublyKhushiWhite.Pearlipk27mchanloves-JB_1Darshi_roxUltimateWishestaklima_najcuriousbookwormavina123thebubblespop12..Zenny..Avi64rina25Lil_Miss_CrazyPyaaraarnavKeyCat--BumbleBee--Muskaan_87innocentgreennomad.nesssabz105decemapr-Misek-BreeeezyAngelic_ZuhSpringPearlnumber1serial...Tanu...Edella17..SankiMedhz..SamiyaIPKKNDshalinii173Tarantallegra-DevilGal-

taklima_naj

taklima_naj

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Dont know what to say, speechless whenever I find something amazing to enjoy it betrays with my life.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalicutejia_84shukhpakhiiipk27mavina123sabz105KeyCat..kunwarSOUL..

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
This is making me all sad .. why is this happening ? i don't knnow what to believe on or what to not
Please barun sobti don't leave yara :S i can't even think of IPK without you :(

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 November 2012 at 8:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

andekheshami9Anubhooti_PSiMi81ipk27mKeyCatsabz105lazylad8-FauZi

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Tussi jaa rahe ho..!!??
Tussi naa jao!!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

teena1717arshiforlifeNish_arshijktoornuzhi94twinkle662taklima_najcuriousbookwormshami9abii95UltimateWishesipk27mPyaaraarnavKeyCatsabz105lazylad8-FauZiTheDon..BumbleBee.Angelic_Zuh...Tanu...Mariam_Sultanwhiterose29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top