India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi SS -The Reversal of Personalities#follow link

..Enchantress.. IF-Rockerz
..Enchantress..
..Enchantress..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Guys I am basically a silent reader but after getting tensed about the current situation i.e. barun leaving or not ,show ending or not ; I decided to write something to distract mine as well as ur minds. This is my 1st ss so I wud like u to cooperate with any mistakes .

NOTE: The ideas are solely mine plz do not copy.

This ss is connected to the show but not based on current track.So here it goes'..

THE REVERSAL OF PERSONALITIES

CHAPTER 1

The story starts from the day when the kidnapping track ends and Arnav- Khushi return RM.

Khushi tells the truth of Shyam to everyone but to her dismay Shyam has already carried out his evil plans and has made everyone in rm against her by telling that she is characterless and has even disclosed about the contract marriage . Therefore Khushi finds herself being questioned instead and is asked for proof of her innocence. Khushi gets a hope but it is thrashed soon as she finds that Shyam has erased all proofs and blocked all her ways to prove her innocence. Nani and Anjali  constantly keep saying that they are ashamed to have believed a girl like her. Mami comments about her status and informs all family members about the conversation that she heard between her and Shyam . Shyam dodges the blame from himself by saying that Khushi forced him. The persons supporting her is her sister Payal and her brother in law Akash( because Payal has long ago told him about Shyams truth so he believes Khushi and decides to support her) but they are immediately silenced by Manorama who even taunts Payal.

The only silent spectator of all this is Arnav . His brain is silently compiling all the facts that he is hearing and his mind drifts back to payash wedding day when he had seen Shyam and Khushi hugging eachother and anger courses through his veins. Due to lack of proofs even he in mind starts thinking that Khushi is at fault . Although he knows very well that his jijaji is a pervert but still the ASR in him holds him back from believing Khushi. At the present his heart and mind are battling with eachother for whom to believe. In the meantime NK arrives and tells everyone how he had helped Khushi but no one believes in Khushi's innocence. Unable to bear the increasing humiliation and due to incessant crying the exhaustion of previous events in the day takes toll over Khushi and she begins to feel dizzy . While she is about to faint NK notices it and holds her and Arnav who was halfway through towards Khushi stops in his tracks. The anger that he was holding since a long time resurfaces on seeing his Khushi in NK's arms and he clenches his fist in anger.

However Khushi didn't faint and when NK stabilized her , her eyes immediately flew open towards Arnav hoping that atleast her husband- her Arnavji wud support her. But what she saw in those caramel eyes was beyond her belief; still gathering the last shreds of hope she walked towards Arnav stumbling on her way. She stood just before him; her mind sending silent prayers to her Devimaiyan and mustering all her courage she held his hands in hers and looking into his eyes she spoke''

Khushi : Arnavji aapko hampe bharosa hai????

That's it for chap 1 guys .Hope u like it. What do u think should I continue???

The next update will be hopefully tomorrow if I get enough likes and commentsWink

So hit the like button and drop in ur comments''..jootas and chappals are most welcome.LOL

NOTE: I hv not proofread it so there may be mistakes and I apologize for them.

Edited by nikita.nikz - 12 November 2012 at 2:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shai95mishtib123Apeter

..Enchantress..
..Enchantress..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
RES FOR INDEX
shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
chapter 1 was really nice and u must continue !!!
Something to look forward to in all this mess
..Enchantress..
..Enchantress..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Sorry guys but i cud not access this post so i continued the story in another post.
To read further in this story plz follow the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285393

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top