Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y SANAYA IS QUIET ABT ALL THESE QUITTING NEWS??? - Page 2

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ANNAALEX

Huh seriously u tink like tat...???   U mean barun's exit  is nothing to do with sanaya..r u crazy or somting... Barun's exit will definitely hit her more than nyone else..

dear I didn't say it wouldn't effect her, of course it would, they are close friends and she clearly cares about him, but this is showbiz and everyone has to be a diplomat in the public eyes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
why shoud she get herself in to other's shit?

She's being quiet for a reason and as a true professional who doesn't shoot her mouth off like a random idiiot, she's being respectfully silent. Nowhere in her job description says she should intervene on her cast's matters.

what makes you think she's entitled to give a statment regarding someone else's mess?
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ANNAALEX

Huh seriously u tink like tat...???   U mean barun's exit  is nothing to do with sanaya..r u crazy or somting... Barun's exit will definitely hit her more than nyone else..

Well, I guess it has nothing to do with Sanaya on a professional level. She is an actress who is getting paid to act in the show. Barun being there in the show or exiting is not going to change that for her...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When Barun himself is quiet on these matters, then how could Sanaya give a statement dear..? They are under CONTRACT so obviously they are not allowed to give statements regarding channel or PH.. Simple.. :)
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why did nt u raise this question when daljeet, deepali and akshay put in their papers? They are co actors too and should hit her by the same rule.

Why did nt u raise the question that why are other members on the set not commenting on Barun' s supposed exit? Why only Sanaya? If something happens to the show, everyone would get impacted.

My view point on this: any one other than the concerned people at this point making speculative statements would be disastrous and unprofessional. There are rules of employment, and should not be mixed with fan power, reel life , media etc
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
People are being exceedingly silly by saying Barun is lying to fans...he is under a contract...he cannot agree to that and come out and say...oh but to my fans I will say whatever shit is happening inside...it doesnt work that way...it has to be done professionally and thats what is being done...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Because her statement is irrelevant in dis topic. Thats nt her
business. Oh please people undrstand its profession and there
are certain rules and ethics are involved in it.

BS and SI are co-workers fr a same project. Thats it. Will u go and
talk abt ur colleague decision? Thats absurd. I mean BS also does nt
need that imo.

Many people wd say they are friends and all, bt personal equation shd nt affect professional ethics.
So Barun shd stay fr Sanaya and Sanaya shd speak up fr Barun are very funny and insensible talks.Edited by pinkeye - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly actors under contract can't give any statements that do not involve them.Secondly I am happy that she is staying away frm the mess... Why to tarnish image in  participating in already disturbed situation????
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rini_kat

Firstly actors under contract can't give any statements that do not involve them.Secondly I am happy that she is staying away frm the mess... Why to tarnish image in  participating in already disturbed situation????

Dear, i too didnt want sanaya to make an open statement of support to barun..i jsut want to knw how she is feeling abt all these past few days events..
Excuse me, have u seen her reaction when Barun won Star Parivaar award for Favourite Naya Sadasya... U wouldn't have said these words if u had seen that... I can easily predict how hurt she is from inside for Barun... She will always stand by him whatever situation may be... I still remember how sad she was on her birthday during sbs segment, she looked so sad n not the real Sanaya which we usually see...