Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

will they change the current track (Page 2)

Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I too love this show so much. The current track is important to make the love and trust of Yash to Aarti must be stronger when the time comes that the divorce issue arise. And as for Prashant issue it also needed so that Aarti will have courage and will be able to tell Yash the truth about her past marriage.

Edited by Sunrio80 - 11 November 2012 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by Priyasi

Which show are you talking about
PVShocked
Its really shocking for me that someone is finding it bore. But never mind, you will soon start liking it again... 
Arya ka jadoo kisi ko nahi chhodtaWink
yeah im talking about PV the story is good but the prashant track is boring

Sometimes, some track may bor you but they are the NEED of the story. Anyways when there are so many cute cute Arya moments, we always have a choice to IGNORE PrashantLOL And actually, everyone lands straight into Aryaland after those small but lovely Arya moments...LOL

lulujjjj

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I guess they are dragging the story .. hope they finish this track and start some thing to attach me back watching it daily.

lulujjjj

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Priyasi

i wanted to say about the current track not about the story !!1

But, I guess, all PVIans are LOVING the current track. Thoda sabra rakho, even you will love it. Wink
I dont know but last few days story was boring to watch prashant and his family story

I feel the track is really IMPORTANT. And anyways, I am very happy with the current Arya track. Prashant irks me but on the same time, its important for the story. 

lulujjjj

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

In fact the current track will furthur the story to a unexpected point...it is necessary to bring Prashant at this stage since AarYa are now shaping their relation perfectly
I am really positive about this track...though somethings are not acceptable to me...the track is definitely not pissing me off
But I did make a point to read your views...so did many PVians...there lies our unity...we disagree but we learn the facts before commenting :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80-MishtyBlue-

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

I guess they are dragging the story .. hope they finish this track and start some thing to attach me back watching it daily.

CVs wont disappoint you for sure

lulujjjj-AarYaholic-

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
so ur talking about current Prashanth track...
Actually PV now handling Multiple Track like Paridhi Track,Yashu new Borning Love for His Wife n Aarti Truth...Prashanth Cancer...thn Aarti Pregnancy Complication...
Ufff...Just see totally superb...Handling Multiple track is not a easy one...
I obey ur Opinion...But i must say Present track is Important n More Interesting tooo!!!!

Sunrio80lulujjjj

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I believe that Prashant will always be there to create obstacles. Hope that Ansh doesn't suffer as a consequence of rescuing Prashant's life!

lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index