Punar Vivah

will they change the current track - Page 2

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess they are dragging the story .. hope they finish this track and start some thing to attach me back watching it daily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

I dont know but last few days story was boring to watch prashant and his family story

I feel the track is really IMPORTANT. And anyways, I am very happy with the current Arya track. Prashant irks me but on the same time, its important for the story. 
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
In fact the current track will furthur the story to a unexpected point...it is necessary to bring Prashant at this stage since AarYa are now shaping their relation perfectly
I am really positive about this track...though somethings are not acceptable to me...the track is definitely not pissing me off
But I did make a point to read your views...so did many PVians...there lies our unity...we disagree but we learn the facts before commenting :)
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

I guess they are dragging the story .. hope they finish this track and start some thing to attach me back watching it daily.

CVs wont disappoint you for sure
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so ur talking about current Prashanth track...
Actually PV now handling Multiple Track like Paridhi Track,Yashu new Borning Love for His Wife n Aarti Truth...Prashanth Cancer...thn Aarti Pregnancy Complication...
Ufff...Just see totally superb...Handling Multiple track is not a easy one...
I obey ur Opinion...But i must say Present track is Important n More Interesting tooo!!!!
Surish thumbnail
I believe that Prashant will always be there to create obstacles. Hope that Ansh doesn't suffer as a consequence of rescuing Prashant's life!
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
However long the track may drag I can njoy it with even the little beauty of arya romance and affection ðŸ˜³
So I dont find it boring.
lulujjjj thumbnail
P track is the turning point for aarya relationship well enjoying this track it has new issues too and G3 is back so now they will spice up the story with revealing aarti past and much more very good way of story telling.