will they change the current track

Posted: 11 years ago
I must say this track in the story makes me bore
hope they come up with new ideas the last one is tooo boring cant watch the show without being bored😳
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
We all love this story
We are liking the current track

I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU 

Which show are you talking about
PV😲
Its really shocking for me that someone is finding it bore. But never mind, you will soon start liking it again... 
Arya ka jadoo kisi ko nahi chhodta😉
i wanted to say about the current track not about the story !!1

Originally posted by ronshaan

i wanted to say about the current track not about the story !!1

But, I guess, all PVIans are LOVING the current track. Thoda sabra rakho, even you will love it. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Priyasi

Which show are you talking about
PV😲
Its really shocking for me that someone is finding it bore. But never mind, you will soon start liking it again... 
Arya ka jadoo kisi ko nahi chhodta😉
yeah im talking about PV the story is good but the prashant track is boring
i like all tracks of pv but last track is little dragged.
Originally posted by Priyasi

But, I guess, all PVIans are LOVING the current track. Thoda sabra rakho, even you will love it. ðŸ˜‰
I dont know but last few days story was boring to watch prashant and his family story
I too love this show so much. The current track is important to make the love and trust of Yash to Aarti must be stronger when the time comes that the divorce issue arise. And as for Prashant issue it also needed so that Aarti will have courage and will be able to tell Yash the truth about her past marriage.Edited by Sunrio80 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ronshaan

yeah im talking about PV the story is good but the prashant track is boring

Sometimes, some track may bor you but they are the NEED of the story. Anyways when there are so many cute cute Arya moments, we always have a choice to IGNORE Prashant😆 And actually, everyone lands straight into Aryaland after those small but lovely Arya moments...😆