Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

~! Meetha - Pyaara Chat Club #22 !~ All Welcome (Page 102)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
AAAHH, that would be sooo awesome!!!! You should definitely find out if there is anything like that in your Uni, foreign exchange program or study abroad.. Check for University of Kentucky haha. That's my uni. We really need to find a way to meet! I feel like I've known you two for forever now, just haven't seen each other in a looong time hahaha

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Girl, you have no idea. I'm like Pankuri when it comes to family. Haha. I've never gone anywhere without them, except recently but that too, to my bhaiya and bhabhi's only.. But they're the cool type! 
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Ohhh, before I forget, I'm waiting for your recorded reactions ;-P to my last OS. I've made it a bit romantic, or well I trieeed. Hahaha. It's my last OS til I get a really good inspiration which may be a while.. 
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
hahaha
yesyes it's been such a long time, decades since we saw eachother. this is too emotional LOL
I will drag Wahi aswell, she can just settle there for her job?! Big smile

yes i remember you telling me this, how you can't stay away from your family. girl, what would happen to you when you get married ??

OMGOMG, do you actually want to see my recorded reactions?! I will read your OS tomorrow !! i just never got to time to read it. i read the intro, and people kept disturbing me. and io shall TRY to record it. 

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Emotional?!?! HAHAHA, how is this emotional? YES, Drag Wahi with you. She can settle here. Keeping us in check will be a full time job in itself, but she can find another job here as well. We'll find her an aacha ladka to marry too ;)

PSH. I am not getting married. Unless it's Nakuul. and ONLY Nakuul. But seriously. I have no desire to ever get married. I'm commitment-phobic I think.

Nooo problemoo. But YES! I want to see your recorded reactions hahahaha. I can only imagine hahaha. If you can't record it, I guesss i'll understand... *pouts*
Bes_B IF-Sizzlerz
Bes_B
Bes_B

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hi anyone here ?
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Heya Bes, Are ya still here?! Anyone here..?
sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
anyone here???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index