Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Hi Sai I am fine thanks and you?

@ Payal I am fine thanks u? Payal I don't celebrate Diwali :)
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

lolzzz

nah rai
no extra work
when having 100 guest 10 or 20 more wont make diffference

100 guests 😲 😲 OMG, this is seriously a big event in your house then, how come so many relatives came πŸ˜• 😲 😲
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

ohh, you are really hardworking, but why you took so much workload. You could have easily asked some guy from family to handle the lighting department naa, really, so much work, that's really left you heckled and tired I guess, still you are cooking now. 😲

hahhahhhahhha πŸ€£ πŸ€£ now i wud certainly want my hubby and father in law doing this

i am suhure my sasum wud be admited in hospital as my father in law wud creat hell

and sanjiv my hubyy he is freeking shouting man with only instruction...on his toungue...hahhaahah
i so wud love to see him buying etenaa after extenaaa and me ans onu died of laughing seeing his face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† where work wud be nothign but only one thing hearing all pver the societyyy
payal... payal...payal...payal... and men i wud be doing more work and then he wud dance  takign all credittt..i did i didd...no waysss...😑
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

Hi Sai

Hi Sup, how are you?? Have you celebrated diwali there?? 😊
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Hi Sup, how are you?? Have you celebrated diwali there?? 😊

im good finally sickness gneee

celebrated widout crackers
puja
lighting up diya
tmr we hve a function for di\wali tooπŸ˜ƒ
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
im luving the cc on fb!
now im gonna become a fb addict!!
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

hahhahhhahhha πŸ€£ πŸ€£ now i wud certainly want my hubby and father in law doing this

i am suhure my sasum wud be admited in hospital as my father in law wud creat hell

and sanjiv my hubyy he is freeking shouting man with only instruction...on his toungue...hahhaahah
i so wud love to see him buying etenaa after extenaaa and me ans onu died of laughing seeing his face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† where work wud be nothign but only one thing hearing all pver the societyyy
payal... payal...payal...payal... and men i wud be doing more work and then he wud dance  takign all credittt..i did i didd...no waysss...😑

Umm How come your hubby is only interested in instructions and not any work, seems like he is enjoying because of the freedom given by your sasuma πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Wow, your hubby even takes all credit for all the work that you do, how come you are still loving him?? 🀒 🀒
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sai like you people celebrate durga puja diwali is our main festival...
this festival is ourrr most awaited and prestigious one

and well both my inlaw family is staying in kolkata onlyy
now tou 50% stoped workinggg
who will take now so much as kids all grown up and they dont wann so much headache so only older generation are now coming and goinggg

actulayy after diwlai puja fmaily come and goes to meet family..younger one goes to elder one familyyy... me and sanjiv are last 2nd eldest one...so we have to go to evry oen home and my inlaws are the eldest one in there generation..so evry oen comes here and as grnad mother ws staying here too(god bless her rested soul) so evry one also ahd the habbit too to come here...so lots og guest and my both inlwa specily father in law is quit social man and he is alos a very activ member of haryana bhwan society so all comes too...so after diwali till bhai dujj family is bombardment with famiyl and frnds all overrr
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

you ownt belive we havnt gone to any oen home yettt...

4 homes tou family close one
bua and chahch in laws home and we still ahvnt gone
we were supose to go long back..
lolzz this gona creat big issue if we dont go
but as the things going i think no chance of goinggg
lolzz
 big issue dam for shureee

OMG, Payal, your family is so big, πŸ˜†seems like a whole locality falls under your family. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
i wnt this cc to end so i cn slp