Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL ohh okay. i'm gonna find out :P want to get out of this shitty country for some time..
we were just talking about us three meeting up the other day. we really need too 
There is this thing called CAMP AMERICA during summer so i can come and visit you if i take part in it.. 
not sure though.
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
hahah 
you love your family too much ! 
I can always convience my parents to let me go.. they are cool  parents like that.. 

ThinksGiving, i didn't even know about it, forgot ! 

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAAHH, that would be sooo awesome!!!! You should definitely find out if there is anything like that in your Uni, foreign exchange program or study abroad.. Check for University of Kentucky haha. That's my uni. We really need to find a way to meet! I feel like I've known you two for forever now, just haven't seen each other in a looong time hahaha
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Girl, you have no idea. I'm like Pankuri when it comes to family. Haha. I've never gone anywhere without them, except recently but that too, to my bhaiya and bhabhi's only.. But they're the cool type! 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Ohhh, before I forget, I'm waiting for your recorded reactions ;-P to my last OS. I've made it a bit romantic, or well I trieeed. Hahaha. It's my last OS til I get a really good inspiration which may be a while.. 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
hahaha
yesyes it's been such a long time, decades since we saw eachother. this is too emotional ðŸ˜†
I will drag Wahi aswell, she can just settle there for her job?! ðŸ˜ƒ

yes i remember you telling me this, how you can't stay away from your family. girl, what would happen to you when you get married ??

OMGOMG, do you actually want to see my recorded reactions?! I will read your OS tomorrow !! i just never got to time to read it. i read the intro, and people kept disturbing me. and io shall TRY to record it. 

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Emotional?!?! HAHAHA, how is this emotional? YES, Drag Wahi with you. She can settle here. Keeping us in check will be a full time job in itself, but she can find another job here as well. We'll find her an aacha ladka to marry too ;)

PSH. I am not getting married. Unless it's Nakuul. and ONLY Nakuul. But seriously. I have no desire to ever get married. I'm commitment-phobic I think.

Nooo problemoo. But YES! I want to see your recorded reactions hahahaha. I can only imagine hahaha. If you can't record it, I guesss i'll understand... *pouts*
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Heya Bes, Are ya still here?! Anyone here..?
Poojaa_P thumbnail
I am here! :D
Good.morninggg/afternoon people!
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup
my brother woke up at 4
did tika at 4.30ish

i ate at 2ish...i kpt waking him n all but dint i was not well n hungry i ate a lill

raat ko slps late n wakes up late in mrng!
n whn boys grow up dont believ in all this much!