Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeeman OS: Sister's Wedding & Daughter's Farewell (Page 4)

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hello-hi-by-by

masterpiece it is..
ttly paisavassoool thng if we cud  get 2watch it onscreen  
well der loss cz we gt to read it n thx to ya
d wy u wrote-Amazin

pls pm me if ya write anyfin else n olso if u hd written b4
thxxx..

~sonal~

Thank You :) Will PM you for the links in a while!

Edited by Amii90 - 11 November 2012 at 10:56pm

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Right Ami, I read your Os last week and even write out my comment, yet never posted it.

What a brilliant os Ami. This is what we needed to see on our screens. Those small moments of affection in Jeevika, Viren, Virat and Maanvi's eyes. Being at a wedding fulfilling a variety of roles and duties. Ones of parents as well as siblings and even as a sister in law. I love how you have not just included Jeevika and Maanvi but Viren and Virat's connection as well.

How I wished they did a joota scene with Maanvi. With Daabu and Jeevika as the instigators. I had the most idiotic smile on my face when I was reading it. We never really see this side of Jeevika, but it something that I could envision especially with the three 'siblings.' (Well there not technically siblings but still)

Even though Jeevika will welcome Maanvi into her in laws home, in some respects she bids farewell to her daughter. She is now no longer simply her daughter but also someone's wife.
"Daughter may outgrow your lap, but will never outgrow your heart"! Such a beautiful line.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Right Ami, I read your Os last week and even write out my comment, yet never posted it.

What a brilliant os Ami. This is what we needed to see on our screens. Those small moments of affection in Jeevika, Viren, Virat and Maanvi's eyes. Being at a wedding fulfilling a variety of roles and duties. Ones of parents as well as siblings and even as a sister in law. I love how you have not just included Jeevika and Maanvi but Viren and Virat's connection as well.

How I wished they did a joota scene with Maanvi. With Daabu and Jeevika as the instigators. I had the most idiotic smile on my face when I was reading it. We never really see this side of Jeevika, but it something that I could envision especially with the three 'siblings.' (Well there not technically siblings but still)

Even though Jeevika will welcome Maanvi into her in laws home, in some respects she bids farewell to her daughter. She is now no longer simply her daughter but also someone's wife.
"Daughter may outgrow your lap, but will never outgrow your heart"! Such a beautiful line.

No worries, Pj!!! The fact you loved this OS is more than enough! As for the trio, these 3 together can be cute and a laughing riot; we have seen few scenes of these three "behnas" where they fully enjoy each other company's forgetting everything else!!! Though Dabbu doesn't share the blood relation with them, but he still places Jeevika and Manvi on top of his priority list! i just had this idea randomly in my mind as Dabbu, while adding a laughter aspect to the show, can also add an emotional touch! 

And for the farewell point, you have got it all; just like any mother, Jeevika has her Mannu who is not only her daughter and sister but also a daughter in law, a wife, a bhabhi, etc to all those new relations! Its not physical farewell we are talking about here (especially in this very case, they are in same household) but an emotional farewell as dynamics for relationship changes equally for both of them!!

Thank you once again for the lovely comments, Pj :)

Go to top